Beat up irl Craigslist GP buyer scammer. Must read

Sales

Met up with someone on craigslist to sell them RSGP in my area. I live in Los Angeles, we met at a Starbucks about 3 blocks from my house.

i made him show me the cash, traded him the gp and he was supposed to give it to me after the trade. After the trade was done, he closed his laptop and told me he wanted to give me the money outside so it didnt look like a drug deal was going down. He was about to give me 500$ was a nice wad of cash. So i started getting sketched out, but what could i do in Starbucks, i was fully confident in being able to whoop this kids ass if he tried anything so i went along with it. He closed his laptop fast and didnt even put it back in his case, so he got outside maybe 4-5 seconds before i did and started to run. I chased after him for maybe 20 seconds until i caught up to him.

When i was about a foot behind him. He turned around mid sprint and tried to throw a right hook, i was already going for the tackle so it didnt connect, i took him down socked him in the head maybe 15-20 times i really dont know was alot tho, kid started begging me to stop i flipped him over to his back im a solid jiu jitsu fighter got 5 years under my belt this was no challenge for me, pocket checked him until i got his wallet took out all the cash and held onto his wallet in case he tried some more stupid shit.

We walked back to Starbucks i told him your going to give me back the gold and ill give you your money back. Everything was really awkward in Starbucks cus half the ppl were still inside that saw 2 kids randomly speed out of the shop and start running one after the other and by this time the kids face was swollen on his cheek and face was red and a bit of blood coming from his nose and mouth. He traded me the gold i told him to follow me to my car and get in the passenger seat and ill drive him to his car incase someone called the cops so he wont get stopped.

I unlock my door and start my car hes now waiting for me to unlock the door.

Put my truck into reverse and drove away with the money and the gold

Opinions. Dick move on my part? or did he deserve it. Tell me what you think. Of course you know my opinion. The trade was 1650m EoC for 500$. I was sellin it for .30c p/m

#thatswhatyougetbitch

edit: Heres the guys post on craigslist. If you live in LA, send him an email and meet up with him. Do him grimy.

mffz.png

lmao sad kids fightin over gp. reminds me of little kids fighting over the controller when they play ps2 together or whatever

im not fightin over gp idiot im fighting over not getting robbed for 500$

good to know your a pussy and would let someone jack you. 

na i'd never let someone jack me, thats besides the point lol. you dont even know me. Point is i wouldnt meet up with someone to sell gp, and not expect some shady shit to happen. If you wanna meet a random person at starbucks to sell your gp, you deserve to get robbed lol id do the same thing. Id take your GP and bounce XD

no actually thats not the point you made at all

The point you tried to make is "im a sad kid fighting over gp"

People meet in rl so shady shit doesnt happen smart guy. Shady shit happens over the internet. 80% of ppl on here are scammer and 95% would probobly run with the money if i handed over 1650m. Including you probobly.

Dont talk anymore. Your an idiot.

You never know a persons intentions, online, or irl. Thats obvious from this story... so yeah you dont have a point at all.

And the bottom line is yeah you two fought over a video game item = sad

Am i missing something or is that not what happened? you got scammed trading rs gold so you guys got into it... fighting over gp. there we go, my point proven .

I know your gonna reply with some smart ass remark but thats all i got left to say lol. You fought over a video game -___-

im not replying with a smart ass remark. Gold is money. 500$ is alot. Ya it was from a video game. Who gives a fuck. Any real man would defend there investment.

your not proving points, your making yourself look like a homegrown mommas boy.

any real man wouldnt rely on GP for $ and get into a fight over a game item.

I love my momma bro whats your point sad.png

i love your momma to bro and she loves me back

According to Mackadizzle:

1.) Trading online is safer than trading in person irl

2.) If you defend your investments, your a little boy.

3.) He loves his momma

it dont matter bro video game or not it would be the same concept of selling an iphone u give him the iphone and he takes off. atthe end of the day its stealing. i agree 100% with what he did the item was rightfully his and i woulda defended it so in all honestly your point is completely irrelavant becuase at the end of the day... gp-iphone-laptop whatever the item may be if someone doesnt pay you for it thats stealing. and il be damn if anyone stole something from me just my opinion not triyng to get into arguements with anything i just wanted to state my point of view on the situation

• Administrator

I would have done the same thing, but i would have took his money out of his pocket  and the gp.

He did. He made him trade the gp back, took the money from his wallet, was walking back to his car, got in, locked the other doors so the other guy couldn't get him, and left him. Lollllllllllllllll

wow I misread haha thats funny shit.

you're wrong something worth value is worth fighting over. when its being stolen. no matter what it is. and trading in real life is the safest thing you could do. even if you use a middle man people can still chargeback, which results in a loss of money, what he did was completely understandable.

Im just sayin... this guy wants to act like a MAN, but he fought over gp like really? lmfao 

If i heard my dad or any of my friends or a "man" i knew getting into a physical fight over some fuckin internet game items, id probly literally rofl XD

GP or not he was fighting over $500. Doesn't matter what the trade was about the guy booked it without paying, and so he got it back.

Stop replying your making a fool out of yourself.

• Like 1

Even though the temptation to leave with both the gp and the cash would've been high, I would've probably (at least, I like to think I would've. Would ofc be in a completely different state of mind in the actual situation) let him have the GP after beating him up and just let that serve as a lesson. Really depends on the other person. Don't know why he wanted to meet in person and use cash for the transaction if he was planning to scam lol, but I won't get into that here. Anyway, you could have probably handled the situation in a much better manner, but I don't judge you. I would've done the same.  I'm always up for giving a beating for someone who needs it, otherwise kid will never learn.

you're wrong something worth value is worth fighting over. when its being stolen. no matter what it is. and trading in real life is the safest thing you could do. even if you use a middle man people can still chargeback, which results in a loss of money, what he did was completely understandable.

Im just sayin... this guy wants to act like a MAN, but he fought over gp like really? lmfao 

If i heard my dad or any of my friends or a "man" i knew getting into a physical fight over some fuckin internet game items, id probly literally rofl XD

GP or not he was fighting over $500. Doesn't matter what the trade was about the guy booked it without paying, and so he got it back.

They still got in a physical fight over video game stuff, like another guy said, could have gotten the police involved if they stayed long enough, could have fought in front of kids (OVER A GAME), and caused a huge scene in public. Sure its 500$ but at the end of the day, they placed a 500$ value on this game stuff, and fought over it in public, almost getting the police involved and causing a huge scene lol. ON TOP OF THAT, he sounds like he couldve almost hospitalized this guy, he said he punched him 20 times in the face? What if he did put him in the hospital... when it comes down to it, this whole thing started based off of rsgp. lucky it didnt lead to jail time for either of them lol

They still got in a physical fight over video game stuff, like another guy said, could have gotten the police involved if they stayed long enough, could have fought in front of kids (OVER A GAME), and caused a huge scene in public. Sure its 500$ but at the end of the day, they placed a 500$ value on this game stuff, and fought over it in public, almost getting the police involved and causing a huge scene lol. ON TOP OF THAT, he sounds like he couldve almost hospitalized this guy, he said he punched him 20 times in the face? What if he did put him in the hospital... when it comes down to it, this whole thing started based off of rsgp. lucky it didnt lead to jail time for either of them lol

The fact that they are trading for tangible goods (real money...) makes it about more than just a game. If they were just trading in-game items, and beat eachother up over it, it wouldn't matter. The fact that runescape gold can be sold for cash in the real world shows that it has value similar to any other item in the world. It's value is determined by what people will pay for it. Getting robbed for 500$ of runescape gold isn't any different from getting robbed for a 500$ phone, the item has value, and saying "it's just a game" doesn't take away from is monetary value.

The only real difference is how it is viewed in the eyes of the law. Nobody owns runescape gold except for Jagex, and the only people with rights to sell runescape gold are Jagex, so to be fair you just mugged a kid for 500$ and he could report you to the police for robbery/assault, even if you gave him the gold in the end.

• Like 1

The fact that they are trading for tangible goods (real money...) makes it about more than just a game. If they were just trading in-game items, and beat eachother up over it, it wouldn't matter. The fact that runescape gold can be sold for cash in the real world shows that it has value similar to any other item in the world. It's value is determined by what people will pay for it. Getting robbed for 500$ of runescape gold isn't any different from getting robbed for a 500$ phone, the item has value, and saying "it's just a game" doesn't take away from is monetary value.

The only real difference is how it is viewed in the eyes of the law. Nobody owns runescape gold except for Jagex, and the only people with rights to sell runescape gold are Jagex, so to be fair you just mugged a kid for 500$ and he could report you to the police for robbery/assault, even if you gave him the gold in the end.

I cant argue with that, but the eyes of the law is what makes it ridiculous lol, theres no valid reason for him to be risking jail time and hospitalizing someone over something that he has really no claim to. You can't call the cops and be like "hello, uhh... someone just stole runescape money from me"

I understand he fought over 500$ but its just the whole concept that he couldve possibly gotten assault charges and jail time over RS lol

I cant argue with that, but the eyes of the law is what makes it ridiculous lol, theres no valid reason for him to be risking jail time and hospitalizing someone over something that he has really no claim to. You can't call the cops and be like "hello, uhh... someone just stole runescape money from me"

I understand he fought over 500$ but its just the whole concept that he couldve possibly gotten assault charges and jail time over RS lol

Wouldn't be any different than if somebody stole 500$ of illegal drugs from him. But jail time over 500$ isn't really worth it. Also, if a trained martial artist punches a guy in the head 20 times...he's probably dead