mirror mode doesnt work

blueberrymuffin

Wait seriously? You guys aren't having the crashes? I haven't had any bot nor script work longer than 2-70 minutes without mirror mode closing itself and my osrs client being black screened and an error notepad appears on the desktop. Been happening since December, and while there was been some progress with delaying it from being closed so quickly idk wtf is going on anymore. A couple of times the error log said something about memmory but that doesn't make any sense with the kind of pc I have etc.

On 2/16/2019 at 12:36 AM, reyesleo said:

works 

ZCtLD1.png

How long have you gotten it to work for? I do NMZ mainly now and it will close if I leave it up without minimizing it or just kill itself randomly after an hour 

screenshot_18_02_2019-18_37_58.png.173b8953a7cfef68b4cf88c37be0e908.png

1 hour ago, Xanthippie said:

Wait seriously? You guys aren't having the crashes? I haven't had any bot nor script work longer than 2-70 minutes without mirror mode closing itself and my osrs client being black screened and an error notepad appears on the desktop. Been happening since December, and while there was been some progress with delaying it from being closed so quickly idk wtf is going on anymore. A couple of times the error log said something about memmory but that doesn't make any sense with the kind of pc I have etc.

How long have you gotten it to work for? I do NMZ mainly now and it will close if I leave it up without minimizing it or just kill itself randomly after an hour 

brother before that proggy i was straight 9 hours lol. i can try to help if u teamview me see what i can do. its never been down for me, BTW THAT IS SAME DAY 70-75 ATTACK LOL

Edited by reyesleo

7 hours ago, reyesleo said:

screenshot_18_02_2019-18_37_58.png.173b8953a7cfef68b4cf88c37be0e908.png

brother before that proggy i was straight 9 hours lol. i can try to help if u teamview me see what i can do. its never been down for me, BTW THAT IS SAME DAY 70-75 ATTACK LOL

I mean I do my usual settings I've used for months, it doesn't matter the script. I get some sort of memory error with java and it crashes mirror mode and black screens the official os client. I have a pretty good pc so I doubt that would be the issue since a lot of others have experienced similar problems since then

• 6 months later...

having this issue to, it seems to crash unless i have it up the entire time like the OS client and sometimes even then, not sure how it crashes for days it worked perfectly no issues now its just being wonky, mining in certain areas it goes the complete wrong way n such and like the above after a little over an hour it crashes...

39 minutes ago, osrsnumber01 said:

having this issue to, it seems to crash unless i have it up the entire time like the OS client and sometimes even then, not sure how it crashes for days it worked perfectly no issues now its just being wonky, mining in certain areas it goes the complete wrong way n such and like the above after a little over an hour it crashes...

Are you getting Hs_Err created in the same location as the osbot.jar? I would recommend uninstalling all versions of java and installing the 64-bit. 

1 hour ago, Space said:

Are you getting Hs_Err created in the same location as the osbot.jar? I would recommend uninstalling all versions of java and installing the 64-bit. 

im not sure i never see an error on the screen, it just crashes and its gone, noticed it did it again over night when i woke up all my bots were off, 1 actually got banned so thats lame but the other 2 are fine, just werent doing their thing 

1 hour ago, osrsnumber01 said:

im not sure i never see an error on the screen, it just crashes and its gone, noticed it did it again over night when i woke up all my bots were off, 1 actually got banned so thats lame but the other 2 are fine, just werent doing their thing 

where do you keep your osbot jar? If it's on your desktop you'll notice a .txt document come up. Is the osbot & runescape client closing? Try what I suggested ^ This happened to me on a regular basis and switching to 64-bit java actually cured the problem

• Like 1