13 minutes ago, PENROSE said:

idk about things to do but...

things you should definitely not go to... warsaw 

Cheap beer, don't need another reason :boge:

7 minutes ago, drapi said:

i live in warsaw actually xD dm me on skype live:ironndead

Please just write some go's and don't go to's on here :D

1 hour ago, adjacent said:

Beer is even cheaper in Ukraine. I hear the eastern parts of the country are quite picturesque.

Yeah, it was on the list of potential countries but cheap flight deals made us go for Warsaw :D.

1 hour ago, drapi said:

depends on what do you want to do ? food? party? museums? 

Food, places with iconic/special beers (if that's a thing in Poland), but most importantly beautiful spots. 

19 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Yeah, it was on the list of potential countries but cheap flight deals made us go for Warsaw :D.

Food, places with iconic/special beers (if that's a thing in Poland), but most importantly beautiful spots. 

Food

- Hala Gwardii and Hala Koszyki ( two cool food halls with different kinds of food, I really like hala koszyki, especially Buena vista Social club and gringo bar)

- the cool cat

-Bydlo i powidlo

-there are plenty of good a cool places with food tbh, also a lot of good italian food and places with amazing pho soups

Places:

-Palace of Culture and Science (Pałac Kultury i Nauki ) its a big building in the city centre, u can go up there like 200m or sth to get a view of the Warsaw

-whole old town

- palace square

-Krakowskie przedmieście

-royal's garden? with Belweder (Lazienki Królewskie)

-Muzeum powstania warszawskiego

- a lot of different museums/activities but idk what do you like, if you have any further questions to anything at all , lmk 

Beer:

- its definitely a thing, but i dont know much about it tbh, BUT there's a really really cool place called PiwPaw Beer Heaven , amazing looking with like 50-70 im not sure diffrent beers (not bottled, from tap) 

ENJOY YOUR STAY BUDDY <3

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, drapi said:

Food

- Hala Gwardii and Hala Koszyki ( two cool food halls with different kinds of food, I really like hala koszyki, especially Buena vista Social club and gringo bar)

- the cool cat

-Bydlo i powidlo

-there are plenty of good a cool places with food tbh, also a lot of good italian food and places with amazing pho soups

Places:

-Palace of Culture and Science (Pałac Kultury i Nauki ) its a big building in the city centre, u can go up there like 200m or sth to get a view of the Warsaw

-whole old town

- palace square

-Krakowskie przedmieście

-royal's garden? with Belweder (Lazienki Królewskie)

-Muzeum powstania warszawskiego

- a lot of different museums/activities but idk what do you like, if you have any further questions to anything at all , lmk 

Beer:

- its definitely a thing, but i dont know much about it tbh, BUT there's a really really cool place called PiwPaw Beer Heaven , amazing looking with like 50-70 im not sure diffrent beers (not bottled, from tap) 

ENJOY YOUR STAY BUDDY <3

Thanks a lot!

On 1/23/2019 at 11:13 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Just to be sure, don't go to eastern Ukraine. It's a warzone ?

Have a great trip to Poland. Make sure you visit the Baltics along the way, it's nearby and has a few interesting locations.

• Like 1