Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

Hi @Malcolm by any change there can changes be made to only able to load accounts.txt . I think this greately reduces script potencial usability since you can load only from list thus only able to create accounts on one client simultaneously. So it would be cool if you could load from different list by specifying them in CLI as parameter like 1053:load:accountlist1 and etc. :) 

Hey Malcolm, 

I'm a new user but I'm having issues with doing mass accounts. For some reason the bot gets stuck after the initial login and isn't able to move forward. Should I disable osbot login solver?

This is the command line I'm using, I also have the accounts.txt file inside of the data folder in OSBOT. Any help is appreciated!

java -jar "osbot 2.5.67.jar" -login email@email.com:password -bot email@email.com:password:0000 -script 1053:load -allow norandom

which outputs this:
Starting SDN script with id: 1053
[DEBUG][01/15 05:00:45 PM]: Injected 2 field list filters
[DEBUG][01/15 05:00:45 PM]: Injected 2 field filters
[DEBUG][01/15 05:00:45 PM]: Injected 2 method list filters
[DEBUG][01/15 05:00:45 PM]: Injected 3 method filters

after entering that the program starts up normally and logs into account, then gets stuck, this happens anywhere on tutorial island and off

47 minutes ago, Hawx said:

Launch the script from CLI and use the paramater "load" and you must -allow norandoms and you must enter a "dummy" bot

what does this mean? dumb it down for me please how do i get the CLI and im doing mass accounts i have done the accounts.txt part 

EXAMPLE:  java -jar "Desktop/OSBot.jar" -login LOGIN -bot SOMEBOT -script 1053:load -allow norandoms

basically, the bot can be fake, as long as it has the right format it should work fine

• 4 weeks later...

@Malcolm

I have been using this for a while fine but for some reason all my accounts get instant banned within 5 minutes of logging out from completing tutorial island, i tried making them run to different banks and run to no banks at all but for some reason they all get banned within 5 mins of finishing tutorial island

any advice?

i dont expect them to last long but atleast a day would be nice so i get some use out of them...

Edited by gtag0dz

5 hours ago, gtag0dz said:

@Malcolm

I have been using this for a while fine but for some reason all my accounts get instant banned within 5 minutes of logging out from completing tutorial island, i tried making them run to different banks and run to no banks at all but for some reason they all get banned within 5 mins of finishing tutorial island

any advice?

i dont expect them to last long but atleast a day would be nice so i get some use out of them...

Check the kind of proxies you're using and try and not create a ton of accounts on the same IP.

If you're using datacenter IPs then your odds of a ban are that much higher. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zirkler36 said:

seems to ignore the name in my account.txt file when formmated with email:pass:accountname

This feature was actually removed from the script. I'll take a look in the thread and see if I still advertise it or not.

However I do plan to implement a better naming scheme by pulling words and picking random words as names in the near future.

Please do, this is a fantastic script with CLI. But the naming is a huge drawback as every player will report bots with gibberish names. Would be nice to add the account name back as optional until you have created a randomizer. I used a randomizer to create names for my test and it seems an easy layer of protection to add to suicide botting.

FYI using my test running 2 ips and 5 bots each IP, created through tutorial isle. I let the random names go on 5 and I paused the script and named the other 5. The named 5 lasted 5-6 hours longer, one of the random name ones was banned within one hour of suicide botting.