Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

2 hours ago, run escapes said:

hey Malcolm i was wondering if you can make it so we can make our own usernames with the txt? something like this: username:password:charname

This is actually something I could easily implement actually and if the username is already taken I'll have it select one of the suggested names.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

This is actually something I could easily implement actually and if the username is already taken I'll have it select one of the suggested names.

sounds great. I was thinking it could be optional eg if you just leave it username:password it would generate names like it does now but if you add a last : with username it should create the char with the specified username :) 

2 minutes ago, run escapes said:

sounds great. I was thinking it could be optional eg if you just leave it username:password it would generate names like it does now but if you add a last : with username it should create the char with the specified username :) 

Yup. I'd just have another checkbox if you're selecting your usernames with the accounts. Completely optional :doge:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Malcolm said:

V1.31 - Added option for users to select their own username VIA the loaded file. Made a check for names being available/taken and will select one of the alternative usernames if one is not available.

Hi @Malcolm after this update I seem not be able to use account creation from the list. Made same file name as yesterday, same directory, but now the logger says that " Account List cannot be found" and after first account creation the script crashes. Also note that file is named accounts.txt , but I tried accounts aswell just though maybe this will fix the problem :D 

Untitled.png

Edited by Kramnik

10 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Hi @Malcolm after this update I seem not be able to use account creation from the list. Made same file name as yesterday, same directory, but now the logger says that " Account List cannot be found" and after first account creation the script crashes. Also note that file is named accounts.txt , but I tried accounts aswell just though maybe this will fix the problem :D 

Untitled.png

I'll look at it right now.

It's V1.31 correct?

@Kramnik sorry this may have been a bit confusing. The name of the file itself does not need the txt in it, but when you enter the file in the script you need to put the file type in it.

So if you name your file "accounts" you should enter "accounts.txt" in the GUI.

Just noticed this.

Edited by Malcolm

19 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I'll look at it right now.

It's V1.31 correct?

@Kramnik sorry this may have been a bit confusing. The name of the file itself does not need the txt in it, but when you enter the file in the script you need to put the file type in it.

So if you name your file "accounts" you should enter "accounts.txt" in the GUI.

Just noticed this.

Yes its 1.31. Tried as you said but getting this error when client freezes

log.jpg

Also these errors

logg.png

Edited by Kramnik

1 minute ago, Kramnik said:

No, I write like Login:Password but I also don't tick the "Including username in file..." box

OH I thought you were including usernames. :doge:

At what point is it throwing that error? At the beginning of the script or the end when it tries to log into a new account?

4 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Right after I click start it immediately crashes

I'm not having the issue.

How is the information formatted in your file and how are you entering the GUI exactly?

This is what I'm doing.

3835f7707c60f771a16401442125233a.png

989a82fe41bbb0f1603db7af2c6dd09c.png

c5d697de179f9615b6c83c16f0ccaa89.png

And my accounts are formatted LOGIN:PASSWORD

If you do maybe remove any white spaces you may have in your txt file. This may be an issue also.

@Kramnik can confirm I just tried to make an account with white spaces in it and it threw the error you were getting. I'll patch that

d95c70c6adfbf6eabb24daa751f88627.png

Edited by Malcolm

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I'm not having the issue.

How is the information formatted in your file and how are you entering the GUI exactly?

This is what I'm doing.

3835f7707c60f771a16401442125233a.png

989a82fe41bbb0f1603db7af2c6dd09c.png

c5d697de179f9615b6c83c16f0ccaa89.png

And my accounts are formatted LOGIN:PASSWORD

If you do maybe remove any white spaces you may have in your txt file. This may be an issue also.

@Kramnik can confirm I just tried to make an account with white spaces in it and it threw the error you were getting. I'll patch that

d95c70c6adfbf6eabb24daa751f88627.png

Checked my file and it was like this

acc1@mail.com:pass123
acc2@mail.com:pass123

etc.

but it the end it had two empty line without text. So this is what was causing the problem?