Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

On 10/26/2019 at 9:05 AM, Malcolm said:

V1.28

Bot will now create random character looks.

Bot will enable fixed screen size

Bot will disable all audio.

Included a check to make sure we don't have items selected when opening the gate :doge:

Great job. 

Tried it out on 4 new accounts. Sometimes when cancelling the audio it will miss the top music option. Might be worth adding a check.

Otherwise these all work fine.

2 hours ago, Probability said:

Great job. 

Tried it out on 4 new accounts. Sometimes when cancelling the audio it will miss the top music option. Might be worth adding a check.

Otherwise these all work fine.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at it

I also pushed another update V1.29

You guys will have the ability to load a txt file of accounts so the bot will complete tutorial island on all of the accounts on the list.

Instructions on how to name the file, where to put the file and how to format the account info is in the original post.

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at it

I also pushed another update V1.29

You guys will have the ability to load a txt file of accounts so the bot will complete tutorial island on all of the accounts on the list.

Instructions on how to name the file, where to put the file and how to format the account info is in the original post.

hey mate i tried to use the load from txt but when it tried to complete tut island on the second account it got stuck when it tried to enter username and just did nothing :(

EDIT: entered username manually on second account and when it got to the third it worked as intented idk what got it stuck in first place but it seems to work now :)

log:

[DEBUG][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:23 PM]: Loading RS world : 344
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:23 PM]: Initializing 38 API modules...
[INFO][10/27 06:35:23 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:39 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:43 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:48 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:52 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:53 PM]: Tutorial Started
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:37:26 PM]: Accounts have been loaded
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:38:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:39:42 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:40:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:40:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:40:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:41:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:42:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:42:54 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:43:04 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:43:16 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:43:51 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:44:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:44:41 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:45:00 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:45:06 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:45:12 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Edited by run escapes

26 minutes ago, run escapes said:

hey mate i tried to use the load from txt but when it tried to complete tut island on the second account it got stuck when it tried to enter username and just did nothing :(

EDIT: entered username manually on second account and when it got to the third it worked as intented idk what got it stuck in first place but it seems to work now :)

log:

[DEBUG][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:23 PM]: Loading RS world : 344
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:23 PM]: Initializing 38 API modules...
[INFO][10/27 06:35:23 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:39 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:43 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:48 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:52 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:35:53 PM]: Tutorial Started
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:37:26 PM]: Accounts have been loaded
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:38:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:39:42 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:40:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:40:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:40:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:41:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:42:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:42:54 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:43:04 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:43:16 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:43:51 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:44:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:44:41 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:45:00 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:45:06 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 06:45:12 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

I'll run it and take a look and see if I can find the issue

• Like 1

@run escapes

did you not finish tut island on the first account by chance?
I have an idea why it would happen because the script resets all of its info on config 1000 so if you didnt complete tut island for whatever reason or config 1000 was never reached then yeah it would break the script that way.

I'll see if I can do this a little better to avoid that potential bug.

11 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@run escapes

did you not finish tut island on the first account by chance?
I have an idea why it would happen because the script resets all of its info on config 1000 so if you didnt complete tut island for whatever reason or config 1000 was never reached then yeah it would break the script that way.

I'll see if I can do this a little better to avoid that potential bug.

I did finish tut on the first account but it seems to work flawless now :)

thanks for the amazing update :)

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

@Malcolm Hi mate. Just noticed that the bot now randomize character. Any particular reasons you decided to implement this? :) Is it because ban rates?

It was requested by enough people that I figured I'd just go ahead and implement it.

3 hours ago, run escapes said:

I did finish tut on the first account but it seems to work flawless now :)

thanks for the amazing update :)

No problem man! Glad you're happy with it :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

It was requested by enough people that I figured I'd just go ahead and implement it.

No problem man! Glad you're happy with it :)

Cool. And in fact it did improve ban rate. In pats few days it was really crazy. Finished tutorial island, let account rest, but they were banned in couple hours :D Now they seem to survive after tut island, will take a deeper testing :) 

@Malcolm Hi, there is one thing that is still buggy. When you create a lot account at once, say 20-30 in 15 minutes it bugges out because Jagex have some sort of protection in naming section. What mostly happens is bot doesn't do anything for 5 minutes, logs out, logs in, but the problem is that it doesn't try to type nickname anymore and just stands looking at naming part

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

@Malcolm Hi, there is one thing that is still buggy. When you create a lot account at once, say 20-30 in 15 minutes it bugges out because Jagex have some sort of protection in naming section. What mostly happens is bot doesn't do anything for 5 minutes, logs out, logs in, but the problem is that it doesn't try to type nickname anymore and just stands looking at naming part

I’ll take a look at this and see if I can recreate the issue.

I did change the name check so perhaps wait for v1.30 and see if that already solves the issue.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I’ll take a look at this and see if I can recreate the issue.

I did change the name check so perhaps wait for v1.30 and see if that already solves the issue.

hey Malcolm i was wondering if you can make it so we can make our own usernames with the txt? something like this: username:password:charname

just an idea i had :)

also when the bot sets username and if the username is already taken can you make it select one of the recommended usernames? the reason i ask this is because the bot gets stuck if the username is already taken which have happend 1 time for me

also thanks for the awesome update once more :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, run escapes said:

hey Malcolm i was wondering if you can make it so we can make our own usernames with the txt? something like this: username:password:charname

just an idea i had :)

also when the bot sets username and if the username is already taken can you make it select one of the recommended usernames? the reason i ask this is because the bot gets stuck if the username is already taken which have happend 1 time for me

also thanks for the awesome update once more :D 

These ideas a very nice. Would like to see them in script also :) 

• Like 1