Jagex is getting good at this.

sturnbull

I have to say Jagex is getting good at catching bans. Figured I've been doing everything right and I'm still getting caught.

I've been reading about IP flags but I am sort of on the side of the fence that that doesn't really happen. I've read about users that have mules that are on the same IP that aren't getting caught. Maybe it's time for me to play legit - or even stop playing completely.

What's everyone elses experience like? Are you able to bot and not get caught? Are you willing to take the risk on your main or not that confident?

32 minutes ago, sturnbull said:

I have to say Jagex is getting good at catching bans. Figured I've been doing everything right and I'm still getting caught.

I've been reading about IP flags but I am sort of on the side of the fence that that doesn't really happen. I've read about users that have mules that are on the same IP that aren't getting caught. Maybe it's time for me to play legit - or even stop playing completely.

What's everyone elses experience like? Are you able to bot and not get caught? Are you willing to take the risk on your main or not that confident?

Mirror mode will change that if ur on new accounts. Also aging the account for a day or 2 helps.

Edited by UncleHard

It is hit or miss honestly man, I have had great luck so far with this site, that being said its only been a few days.

I only use premium bots and I do play legit from time to time and only use premium scripts when I am in front of my computer, I do not set and forget ever because I want to talk to people who are around me to make sure no one is calling out me for botting. 

I always show love to my account too, meaning I didnt pick the generic botters outfit and hair cut, I play ironman , and I do some quests legit here and there.

I have been banned in the past, but now as I got older I have the money to pay for VPN's and premium bots only so if I do get hit one day with a ban, ill say my account was hacked or something . 

On 12/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, Y0m0 said:

Such hit or miss. Also believe mirror mode helping is a myth, prove me wrong ?

I can also attest that all my mirror accounts have survived (and botted after a 2-day), while the stealth accounts got banned. Stealth is fine if you don't give a shit if your account lasts longer than a day. 

• Like 1

You have to bot smart these days. Realistically you can bot a high level main if you do it correctly. 2-3 hours daily is a safe amount. It will Be slow to level but worth it in the end. 

You can bot certain things like 8hours a day and still be safe. I've botted multiple accounts to max combat and some other 99s but you have to really know what your what you're doing. 

Gold farming and suiciding is a high ban rate but is still profitable if done correctly. You can make good money with suiciders 

18 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Don't need to, My mirrors arent hit or miss, theyre all alive and well. Most my injections get insta banned that's enough proof for me.

1 minute ago, silentra1n said:

I can also attest that all my mirror accounts have survived (and botted after a 2-day), while the stealth accounts got banned. Stealth is fine if you don't give a shit if your account lasts longer than a day. 

Bless up bless up ... lmao but yeah this x2 my dude 

- Try to time your botting session when its late at UK 1am+

-Dont bot on Saturday nights until Sunday if you dont want to get caught quickly

- Imitate your botting like a human being (training other skills, not training one skill for a whole day, do different things, interact)

IMO, IPs dont matter as far as bans
Mirror doesnt matter too in my opinion, maybe it matters for f2p botting but Ive mirror botted a maxed staking acc for a couple hours with agility and it got banned few days later.

Having many hours under your account also helps avoid getting autobanned. if you do the above correctly, the only thing u really need to look out for is Bot getting stuck and player reports.

Honestly this was an aged account, I botted for three hours max at a time and was always watching. I was botting Wintertodt so there was no one talking to me and the bot never messed up. I didn't bot in mirror mode. My IP was probably flagged, how can I reset this? Just resetting the router will give me a new one?

EDIT: I'm looking at buying a starter main and playing it legit so actually I really don't want to be associated with my old IP,  can someone please let me know ASAP.

Cheers

Edited by sturnbull

2 hours ago, sturnbull said:

Honestly this was an aged account, I botted for three hours max at a time and was always watching. I was botting Wintertodt so there was no one talking to me and the bot never messed up. I didn't bot in mirror mode. My IP was probably flagged, how can I reset this? Just resetting the router will give me a new one?

EDIT: I'm looking at buying a starter main and playing it legit so actually I really don't want to be associated with my old IP,  can someone please let me know ASAP.

Cheers

Spend the $8 on VIP and give mirror mode a shot. You'll see the difference.