Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

prettysure crafting string in lumby is bugged got my account ban. didnt even run the crafting bot long. i believe its because it uses macros to click instead of normal mouse movements. i figured it was going to happen honestly after i sat there and watched the bot for 10mins.

i would also like to add this is the only bot i ran on the account didnt even make it a week with a 2yr old account. rip.

Edit: to anyone looking to buy this bot i would stay away from it if you enjoy the accounts you have. do not buy till the creator comments back, hes been commenting on other posts but not this one. . seems to me the bot has alot of flaws and some very very obvious ones that have been reported but not fixed. 

This crafting bot is extremely detectable.

Edited by MainInHiding
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 1:57 PM, MainInHiding said:

prettysure crafting string in lumby is bugged got my account ban. didnt even run the crafting bot long. i believe its because it uses macros to click instead of normal mouse movements. i figured it was going to happen honestly after i sat there and watched the bot for 10mins.

i would also like to add this is the only bot i ran on the account didnt even make it a week with a 2yr old account. rip.

Edit: to anyone looking to buy this bot i would stay away from it if you enjoy the accounts you have. do not buy till the creator comments back, hes been commenting on other posts but not this one. . seems to me the bot has alot of flaws and some very very obvious ones that have been reported but not fixed. 

This crafting bot is extremely detectable.

same issue

• Like 1

The script doesn't use macros, it uses the same system that every bot on this site uses. I will take a look at lumbridge spinning and add an update. I highly recommend against botting in lumbridge, it is the most riskiest place to bot in my opinion. The more scarce/less populated the area, the better for preventing bans. Expect an update ASAP ^^ :D Apologies for the delay, I will make sure lumbridge spinning is 100% flawless for you guys :D 

As for edgeville bank booths, I will extend the delay for banking to make it smoother ^^ :D

EDIT:

I was working on adding muling support for this script, but it is no excuse for delayed updates, my apologies guys.

EDIT 2:

What would you like changed at lumbridge spinning? It seems to be working flawlessly, here's a brief demo:

Mkawsa3.gif

I tried it with the door closed to try and bug the bot, but it still worked - it opened the door and started crafting perfectly fine. Please state what you would like changed so I can actually help!

Edited by Czar