Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Ah unlucky about the ban :( Was it a 2-day temp ban at least? Fingers crossed it was. If so then you were super lucky man. How much profit did you make in total at least?

Just posted a new update, my apologies guys. Update will automatically go live within a few hours. Looks like the island bank needed a small update.

As for edgeville bank, I got a nice idea planned for edgeville bank and furnace, will be posting a new update shortly.

Edited by Czar

Please be careful! I recommend taking at least 2-3 hour breaks for every 1-2 hours you bot. Was it a 2 day ban or perm? No worries, jagex are appealing bans and reversing them, just may have to wait a few weeks, but I have unbanned at least ~10 accounts, even recovered twice in some cases.

Also guys, the island bank update is now live, which is superb for preventing bans (bear in mind the fewer players around, the better - generally speaking) please avoid super popular areas such as edgeville furnace crafting, despite its efficiency for xp/profit.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:38 AM, Czar said:

Please be careful! I recommend taking at least 2-3 hour breaks for every 1-2 hours you bot. Was it a 2 day ban or perm? No worries, jagex are appealing bans and reversing them, just may have to wait a few weeks, but I have unbanned at least ~10 accounts, even recovered twice in some cases.

Also guys, the island bank update is now live, which is superb for preventing bans (bear in mind the fewer players around, the better - generally speaking) please avoid super popular areas such as edgeville furnace crafting, despite its efficiency for xp/profit.

It was a perm. Only did 1-2h a day and did battle staves.And already contacted jagex and they said they aint reversing the ban.

How did you reverse the ban, need Some help..

Edited by markderoode

Took me 2 tries on one of my accounts, but I didn't appeal straight away. They claim that they don't reply to multiple attempts but they actually do reply, maybe a week or so would be a rough estimate. In the appeals I always set it to: "I knew the risks and would like to apologise". Please update me how it goes, in the meantime I recommend building either a new main or having a try at goldfarming for profit until the account gets unbanned.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 9:18 PM, Czar said:

Took me 2 tries on one of my accounts, but I didn't appeal straight away. They claim that they don't reply to multiple attempts but they actually do reply, maybe a week or so would be a rough estimate. In the appeals I always set it to: "I knew the risks and would like to apologise". Please update me how it goes, in the meantime I recommend building either a new main or having a try at goldfarming for profit until the account gets unbanned.

Still no reply :C