Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Sure sure what's going on, but when I'm in the misc. tab, the options are blacked out until I hover over them, then it's random if they stay or disappear. I have some photos as an example if you need.

Also, when I select the bury bones option, the dang thing runs all over the place picking up normal bones rather than big bones or dragon bones. Could we filter that out somehow? Maybe a box to check ignoring basic bones.

Love this script, been using your combat scripts since day one.

Also, when using Jug of Wine as food, if the inventory is full and option to Eat if Inv is full is on, it just stands there saying "Loot items". When I manually drink the wine, it catches up and drops the jug and loots.

When "switch every 5 levels" is enabled, if any stat is reduces below a 5 interval, it goes right to training it more past the 5 interval. For example, if you have 40 attack, 35 str, 35 def, and your attack is lowered to 39/40, it will switch to training attack putting your attack stat up to 41 or 42 when str and def are still 35. 

First issue is an easy ban, second issue not a big deal. I have a GIF of it happening live if you would like to see.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:33 PM, Christian said:

Also, when using Jug of Wine as food, if the inventory is full and option to Eat if Inv is full is on, it just stands there saying "Loot items". When I manually drink the wine, it catches up and drops the jug and loots.

When "switch every 5 levels" is enabled, if any stat is reduces below a 5 interval, it goes right to training it more past the 5 interval. For example, if you have 40 attack, 35 str, 35 def, and your attack is lowered to 39/40, it will switch to training attack putting your attack stat up to 41 or 42 when str and def are still 35. 

First issue is an easy ban, second issue not a big deal. I have a GIF of it happening live if you would like to see.

Yes since Jug of Wine lowers stats it can definintely mess with the logic. I suggest not pairing the two together.

Can you post a gif/vid of the first issue?