Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...

HI, I buy the script and I select upgrade gear (armor and weapon) and checked "force account to bank once upgrade level reached?" and when I reach the level to upgrade it says that it will upgrade but stays in the place and don't work anymore.  @Juggles

Edit: I use mirror mode

Edited by Asimo

21 hours ago, grizlii said:

Somehow it does not show me all options, only half when I hover over them. Any idea how I can fix this

Knipsel1.png

Osbot did an update which caused this and I still havent found a fix for it. For now, just hover over them, save your settings and load in the future so you never have to select them again. Looking for a way to get around this as it is the only screen it occurs on

9 hours ago, Asimo said:

HI, I buy the script and I select upgrade gear (armor and weapon) and checked "force account to bank once upgrade level reached?" and when I reach the level to upgrade it says that it will upgrade but stays in the place and don't work anymore.  @Juggles

Edit: I use mirror mode

Is at the bank or staying at the monster?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Is at the bank or staying at the monster?

Stay on the monster. And today it happened other thing. I choose to take food, Tuna, from the bank and run the script in front of the bank and it opens the bank, remove the food and crash osbot and runescape client, and receive an java errors on logger but I can't copy because the osbot freeze. 

49 minutes ago, Asimo said:

Stay on the monster. And today it happened other thing. I choose to take food, Tuna, from the bank and run the script in front of the bank and it opens the bank, remove the food and crash osbot and runescape client, and receive an java errors on logger but I can't copy because the osbot freeze. 

Since your running on mirror mode, make sure you are booting it up correctly or else hooks won't load correctly.

1 hour ago, Asimo said:

What is the difference between stealth to mirror in your script?

For all scripts, mirror is not as functional compared to stealth because it has to mirror on osrs client. 
So it is especially important any time you run mirror to properly load it so the hooks load up correctly:

Load osrs client fully, do not log in, load osbot mirror mode, login, start script

Yoooo

This script is kinda wicked out can you please update it.

Script isn't attacking monster consistently. Save and load isn't working properly. Spec isn't working, script just sits acts real betting like by attacking monsters when being attacked already and still trying to attack other monsters. Please fix asap I'll attach photos later

Edited by jjman001

• 2 weeks later...