Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, austin3o4 said:

literally cant get this bot to work at lumbridge goblins.  all i get is arrayindexouttabounds

Hi you must be entering something in correctly into the GUI. Read the original thread and fill out the correct info.
if you still cant get it to work, send me a screenshot of your settings and ill take a look. Lots of people running the script flawlessly atm

On 11/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, Juggles said:

In Misc. tab you need to enter an amount to spec attack over bc you selected the checkbox

You checked the box but left >=% as the value so it is not working

Else the script won't know when to spec

oh thank god, I was worried i broke it somehow, but I was using it on my main account with special attack, and when i switched to noob, which doesnt have spec, the script would break, simply had to turn off spec

Edit: The simple on/off trick fixed it LMAO

Hi, just started having this issue recently where the bots status is set to [walking to closest bank] when used in the slayer area I've been using this bot on regularly. I've tried running it from the bank and it reads that there is none of the food I have selected in my bank, script was working fine on the exact settings its on now a few hours ago in the same location.. has me beat.

log shows many lines of: 

[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 09:50:13 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3180, y=3433, z=0], [x=3181, y=3433, z=0], [x=3182, (etc. )

then finishes with:

[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 10:11:04 AM]: Terminating script UltimateFighter...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 10:11:04 AM]: Noctowl ,Time ran: 3 ,XP Gained:132
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 10:11:04 AM]: Script UltimateFighter has exited!

Edited by Noctowl
Solved