Maxing

RDM

Well, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has gotten banned a lot and not really cared about their accounts. But after playing on my brothers max cape account I've gotten pretty jealous. So that's my goal with my new account, no more botting (on this account) and going to try for high efficiency. I did the math and it will be a long journey with about 2.5-2.75 years to max from today. But I have the next 3 days off so I plan to grind out 16-18 hours a day, and playing mobile whenever possible when away from home. Currently working on buyables and skills that will save time later like construction and prayer.

EDIT: 2700 PC

Log:

December 14, 2018.

Spoiler

528eb6f0e6123cbe3815163f598d3a7e.png

December 15, 2018

Spoiler

f3d63366f18fcb64b8704821efb2f261.png

Edited by RDM
  • Like 2

Zulrah also pretty afk for max if just tbowing it. for 2-4m/hr depending on luck and if you're decent at it.

Was afking zulrah on my main, while playing on iron. Was at lowest 2.5m/hr + chance of mutagens

Can also do Revs in 2200 world with the protection CC, if skulled with wildy weapons it's insane gp/hr without hitting bow/mace. 

• 4 weeks later...

what the actual fuck did i read that right or did u miscalculate something 2-3 years to max? what the fuck is this game a black hole just sucks your life away 

is it not possible to just bot to max?

shit 3 years id rather work 3 jobs and sleep 4 hours a night for a year and just buy myself an acc... but hey if u are having fun whats to stop you maybe its the journey not the destination right?

anyways dude fucking hell all the power to you good luck on that i know id blow my head off before id manage to play for 3 hours straight