dormic

Love the project you have going on.  Have been wanting to try something like this myself for a while but lack the programming skill aspect of the whole thing. Just acquired a older HP server from work that I might try something like this on a smaller scale if I can. I love the mulling system you have going on. Makes it a lot more difficult to track and ban those account. Will be following your progress forsure!

If you ever want a tester for some of your scripts let me know! would love to try and break them lol. 

5 hours ago, HeroicRambo said:

This is great, seems very interesting. Definitely looking forward to seeing how far you can push this!

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you're at the point where you can start off with a blank server and have everything setup automatically? Installing all the software, followed by creating accounts, logging in and setting up all the bots, and have the bots trade the mules? Is there anything you still do manually in this process? (other than manual mules)

Finally how do you automate everything? Do you use some kind of mouse/keyboard macro or is it all possible via command line? 

The servers are bought at a company that sells them online, they provide me with a blank windows copy, there are some steps that I have to do before it's farm ready, but because of the server's maintenance costs, I can't buy too many at a time for now. I am currently using Dropbox to share all the files with those systems but will be using Github webhooks in the future. But after this server has been set up, it's ready and I don't have to do anything else than watch it run.

The way you describe it, I would have to find a company that allows me to upload my own ISO's or buy my own machines, but I have not found one yet, but it would be much easier. 

The server setup is not automated, but there are quite some things you can do via CMD if you google for it, but the whole muling/trading/skilling/questing/farming is.

5 hours ago, extatus said:

240 bots thats pretty insane, some worlds in RS average less than that..

will you plan on a large-scale p2p farm in future? imagine adding a bond mule and item supplier link - some cartel action :D

Yea it's getting quite big. And a p2p farm would require alot more coding, but it is definitely something I want to do in the future.

Edited by dormic

12 minutes ago, German_chris said:

Love the project you have going on.  Have been wanting to try something like this myself for a while but lack the programming skill aspect of the whole thing. Just acquired a older HP server from work that I might try something like this on a smaller scale if I can. I love the mulling system you have going on. Makes it a lot more difficult to track and ban those account. Will be following your progress forsure!

If you ever want a tester for some of your scripts let me know! would love to try and break them lol. 

Thanks, yea it's decent, I could have used a lot more coding patterns, but I am still in the process of learning them. You have to start somewhere as everyone else did. I know someone who started from scratch about 4 months ago and is now also at the same level at me. Work on a project and you'll learn it ? 

The muling system didn't have to be like this if you have a smaller farm. It's not like they are going to track all your mules, because the automated mules will most likely get banned for macroing anyway, this adds fewer actions per mule/super mule/server mule so they don't get banned all the time.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 4:13 AM, fennecer said:

Looking forward to future updates. What's most important to your success here is that you have listed all your minor goals out and are tackling them one at a time, little by little, in an effort to reach the major goals. An hour of work a day learning or doing code to reach those goals will surely get you far, the problem is people do not want to spend that hour, or make excuses not to. This applies to all things in life. 

Couldn't of said it better. Was a great read and I find it very impressive what you are doing, and I hope you achieve all these goals in order that you may realise your ultimate goal.

• Heart 1

19 hours ago, dormic said:

The servers are bought at a company that sells them online, they provide me with a blank windows copy, there are some steps that I have to do before it's farm ready, but because of the server's maintenance costs, I can't buy too many at a time for now. I am currently using Dropbox to share all the files with those systems but will be using Github webhooks in the future. But after this server has been set up, it's ready and I don't have to do anything else than watch it run.

The way you describe it, I would have to find a company that allows me to upload my own ISO's or buy my own machines, but I have not found one yet, but it would be much easier. 

The server setup is not automated, but there are quite some things you can do via CMD if you google for it, but the whole muling/trading/skilling/questing/farming is.

Yea it's getting quite big. And a p2p farm would require alot more coding, but it is definitely something I want to do in the future.

If it's not automated, how are you creating so many accounts and logging them in on the bot clients? By the pace bots are getting banned right now, you must pretty much be creating hundreds of accounts weekly? Not to mention creating emails for all those accounts and verifying them when Jagex detects them as suspicious...

Do you just sit there and setup accounts all day? Genuinely curious.

Edited by HeroicRambo
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HeroicRambo said:

If it's not automated, how are you creating so many accounts and logging them in on the bot clients? By the pace bots are getting banned right now, you must pretty much be creating hundreds of accounts weekly? Not to mention creating emails for all those accounts and verifying them when Jagex detects them as suspicious...

Do you just sit there and setup accounts all day? Genuinely curious.

I have a set maximum of 80 accounts per machine. It will start creating accounts with my own written software with a delay and verify them. Then these accounts are added to my database when verified and then they are automatically loaded into my other software that runs the osbot clients. The database is my intermediary. About 2000 accounts are made and recovered this way weekly.

Edited by dormic

curious how the recovery process takes place. Does the script just submitted an appeal then wait to hear back from Jagex and if its accepted (if it can tell it is) then starts to reuse that account? (I assume accounts that have been banned for macroing are monitored after they are restored, and if they are I'd assume that that account would be banned faster then you could profit anything from it)

3 hours ago, German_chris said:

curious how the recovery process takes place. Does the script just submitted an appeal then wait to hear back from Jagex and if its accepted (if it can tell it is) then starts to reuse that account? (I assume accounts that have been banned for macroing are monitored after they are restored, and if they are I'd assume that that account would be banned faster then you could profit anything from it)

The recovery process can be done with your email if it's been verified with that e-mail. No need to get in touch with Jagex.