dormic

This looks awesome man, great work and updates. I am still wearing floaties when it comes to coding and I was wondering what all are you using for communication between clients and the web server? Like java, (my)sql, sockets? I would like to be able to make something like this for myself soon too but I do not know where I would start. :(

1 hour ago, Billyrex1999 said:

What proxies do you use?

SOCKS5 shared proxies for about 0,30$ per proxy per month

58 minutes ago, flvshcvrds said:

This looks awesome man, great work and updates. I am still wearing floaties when it comes to coding and I was wondering what all are you using for communication between clients and the web server? Like java, (my)sql, sockets? I would like to be able to make something like this for myself soon too but I do not know where I would start. :(

The JDBC library for MySQL in Java. Using a MySQL database for everything. Found out how to connect clients with a library so that helped out alot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dormic said:

The JDBC library for MySQL in Java. Using a MySQL database for everything. Found out how to connect clients with a library so that helped out alot.

Sweet, thanks for the reply. Will be sure to check these out and will stay tuned for your progress and updates. :) 

21 hours ago, dormic said:

Hi, how do you use proxies with such heavy farming operation, wont it get ip flagged in couple days and become pretty much useless? 30 cent per proxy is very small amount, so you just throw it away after getting flagged? :)

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Hi, how do you use proxies with such heavy farming operation, wont it get ip flagged in couple days and become pretty much useless? 30 cent per proxy is very small amount, so you just throw it away after getting flagged? :)

I will keep the IP's and reuse them, they'll get banned anyway.

20 hours ago, flvshcvrds said:

Sweet, thanks for the reply. Will be sure to check these out and will stay tuned for your progress and updates. :) 

Awesome man!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord Otaku said:

I know little to nothing about bot farming and how its managed, but i'm curious to know your overhead cost (expenses) vs how much your making daily / monthly. 

The revenue is about x3 the expenses for me, thus so far making a little profit.

8 hours ago, whitesound123 said:

Wish i was this smart. Good luck :)

Just try to build something and you'll get there!

6 hours ago, Vap0r said:

Good read, Best of luck for your future goals/

Thank you.

I've also reached the 50M a day mark!

There were some issues with the server muling, because I didn't test it enough, it broke the rest, so had to rollback some of my code with Github (thank god that I am using github).

Now going to rewrite that code with my own local testing environment to prevent it happening again. I've also purchases my 3rd server to run bots on, so now a total of 240 bots running! 160 on mining and 80 on woodcutting!

Theres also something new with creating account on OSRS and it will block your IP-address and will waste lots of captcha's so made a workaround for that in the database.

Last week I farmed a total of 230M which is about 160$ and is not enough yet to cover my costs. (server, captchas & proxy costs)

image.thumb.png.b18734d41b7887ed773bc88fdb04bd83.png

These are the edits I made for the creating account issue.

image.png.99a01d6a0197deb97487a95dada14875.png

And after 60 minutes it will change it back to 0. It will detect when it gives an error and sets it to to 1.

This is great, seems very interesting. Definitely looking forward to seeing how far you can push this!

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you're at the point where you can start off with a blank server and have everything setup automatically? Installing all the software, followed by creating accounts, logging in and setting up all the bots, and have the bots trade the mules? Is there anything you still do manually in this process? (other than manual mules)

Finally how do you automate everything? Do you use some kind of mouse/keyboard macro or is it all possible via command line?