[Stable] OSBot v2.5.31

Patrick

getTrade().offer("Coins", (int)a_Amount);

Works in 2.5.28, but fails in 2.5.31

I need to do further testing later tonight.

Also, why is the parameter a int? Should'nt it be a long?

Thanks!! :D

EDIT: turns out it works on my machine, but not on my brother's machine... weird. :/

EDIT 2: Turns out everytime the .offer() fails, I get banned...

EDIT 3: Turning off "Side panels..." in the options fixed it!

Edited by JoRouss
On 12/9/2018 at 11:24 AM, Patrick said:

Hey,

This release is a quick bug fix for tutorial island tab opening

API CHANGES:
- Added Character#getAnimationSpot()

FIXES:
- Fixed tabs not opening on tutorial island

WEB WALKER:
- Added support for fairy rings

- The OSBot Team

On top of the api errors mirror just completely crashes after some time on an alienware 17 latest drivers. Can't even use it still here's the crash logs.

https://pastebin.com/SatLrJzZ

really losing my patience with this shit just because I've been having the api problems for weeks now its just crashing last 2 months of vip have been a waste.

• Developer
6 hours ago, UncleHard said:

On top of the api errors mirror just completely crashes after some time on an alienware 17 latest drivers. Can't even use it still here's the crash logs.

really losing my patience with this shit just because I've been having the api problems for weeks now its just crashing last 2 months of vip have been a waste.

@MGI

16 hours ago, UncleHard said:

I do know some java and I have a look at it its the 64bit java use the 32bit and it will stop crash bit it's just for the OldSchool RuneScapeape client   get back to me if it helps  rune it on the OldSchool RuneScapeape client    remove  64bit java and get the 32bit java 

6 hours ago, UncleHard said:

Still getting api error I posted earlier on this thread at the grand exchange bank.

also still getting api errors with hunting scripts that I had previously posted.

are these going to be fixed? 

I could be wrong but its looks like this MGl guy goes 1-2 months not coming on and popping in and out. Could be a while before we get a fix. Hasn't logged in for two weeks and hasn't posted anything in over a month, sometimes going two months with no posts. Could just be a busy guy, I dunno his life. The last mirror mode issue we had I feel like Alek fixed. 

Having big problems with login resolver. When you a script brakes or gets ejected out of world because of hoping or smth it often fails to connect back to the game. It starts typing password as login and login as password, also types few symbols tries to login, fails and after sometime script stops and its done. Could run any bot longer than few hours. Anyone else facing this problem?

• Zach locked this topic