HIGH CPU usage?

Shmeekz

Is anyone else experience ridiculous amount of CPU usage from osbot? aside from doing lowresource/lowcpu is there a workaround it? my scripts kind of require to be run without lowresource/lowcpu

I was observing my task bar and literally osbot loading up was spiking between 20-50+% CPU use and then lowers to a -steady- 10% use just from runescape welcome screen?

wot is going on boiz, sum1 give me insight

9 minutes ago, RDM said:

What cpu are you using? All cores are made differently.

Xeon D-1520, however Ive ran so many bots in this server previous to the update and my bots were only using >5% .. my mule being logged out literally 0-1% but now every client is at 10%+ regardless being logged off, doing task (uses even more cpu) etc...

2 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

thanks brother, really need this optimaztion

Mirror mode on Mac was a killer. Having to run a RS Client and the bot.

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

I'll be looking into optimizing the cpu usage

Is Mirror Mode workong yet? I did post a topic almost a week ago. But my VIP Ended and i refuse to re purchase when its not working. Especially for MAC

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fennecer said:

Most likely just the OSBot update like someone else said, but keep in mind all the most recent Windows 10 updates for the last month and a half should be avoided with impunity, as even their hotfixes for the CPU issues are bugged. They're dropping the ball. 

yeah but the thing is my server is running on linux and my mule being log off alone inactive is 10% hovering lol

43 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

yeah but the thing is my server is running on linux and my mule being log off alone inactive is 10% hovering lol

Not sure if you can directly set the FPS on osbot but scripts should run perfectly fine with limiting 18 FPS to each client. Also, if you can: try disabling the client rendering to see if that helps minimize CPU - it definitely should help a fair bit.

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Not sure if you can directly set the FPS on osbot but scripts should run perfectly fine with limiting 18 FPS to each client. Also, if you can: try disabling the client rendering to see if that helps minimize CPU - it definitely should help a fair bit.

I dont think you can lower fps on osbot standard injection; I do run my bots in norender mode (the slaves atleast), and as for lowresource/lowcpu , I am avoiding this because my bot requires scanning players on log in.

My main point is, before the osbot update for this new osrs update; I was able to run 20+ slaves + 1 mule only using 90% CPU overall, each client was only using 0-3% and my mule being logged off was always 0-1%... not sure how it jumped from that to 10% , 10-15% for each slaves, thats a ridiculous amount of jump imo for a small runescape update..