Hacked

Michael Sitter

5 minutes ago, Titan Rs said:

But your also on a bot forum???. And somepeople here actually make irl money from botting. Im guessing that will never be you though since you cant even keep ur acc secure :/

wow look at you go with your roasting and what not.  I don't give a hoot or a holler about who makes what money from doing what.  I'm on a bot forum because I have an issue with it.  What are you doing here?  Gtfo.  Everything you're saying right here is irrelevant. 

Edited by Michael Sitter

18 minutes ago, Michael Sitter said:

Awesome, a real response. 

I didn't share any account details.

I was using a premium script.

I didn't fall for the "double xp weekend" scam.

My PC is clean.

I've had this account for 8 years and a few days after I download OSbot, I lose everything.  Forgive me if I seem frustrated with OSbot. 

Y'all just suck as people go outside.

That's what you get for posting in the spam thread I guess.

Ask someone to check if the clode is clean on the script you used. Highly doubt that though. I'd turn to one of the moderators or maybe ask the script writer for a response.

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Ask someone to check if the clode is clean on the script you used. Highly doubt that though. I'd turn to one of the moderators or maybe ask the script writer for a response.

Thank you, Galileo.  You are genuine.

1 hour ago, Michael Sitter said:

I got hacked this morning in a 1 hr window.  I'm assuming it was this, considering the window and I put my username and password into the system...  This is ridiculous. I pay money for a service and get hacked.  Amazing.

EDIT: eat my shorts

How can you call this Moderator an asshole after the way you have interpreted your own post. smh.
You have conclusions everywhere even though they are all false.

33 minutes ago, Michael Sitter said:

lmao jesus murphy yall are funny

I'm very sorry you're an asshole.  I bet your friends love it.  I know how to secure my rs account it's not hard.  I've never been hacked until I downloaded this.  Swallow gas eat a match.  Global Moderator.  Straight up foo.

2 minutes ago, rschoutens said:

How can you call this Moderator an asshole after the way you have interpreted your own post. smh.
You have conclusions everywhere even though they are all false.

okay fair enough.  I apologize for sounding whiny in the 1st post.  Like I said, I've had this account for 8 years and a few days after I get OSbot, I get hacked.  I'm uneducated on how it works, so forgive me if I seem frustrated here.  I don't have conclusions everywhere at all, this was my only conclusion.

I got hacked this morning in a 1 hr window.  I'm assuming it was this, considering the window and I put my username and password into the system...  This is ridiculous. I pay money for a service and get hacked.  Amazing.

EDIT: eat my shorts

59 minutes ago, Galileo said:

did you share the acc with anyone?

did you tell anyone you were using osb and did they know your details?

what script were you using? official/unofficial?

did you fall for the "double xp weekend" scam?

did you give your account details to some other site?

did you check if you have a RAT on your device?

Many questions, but I promise you, OSBot does not steal your account details, and the details are stored locally if you were to save them to the client.

Hi, as @Galileosaid, there is a lot of things that could be taken into consideration.
as a lot of people have already stated, osbot does not save account info, your own pc would store it.

of course, you shouldn't take my word for it, as I am just some random dude on the internet, sitting behind a screen.

although I recommend you do large scaled scan of your PC, to make sure it's safe. (although I am sure you have already done it)
or you could ask the script writer about the issue, or a moderator. They are all nice. :)
Keep in mind, Osbot makes sure that any script being sold, is clean, and does not contain any dangerous code.

I hope you'll figure this out. I got my fingers crossed for you. <3 

• Like 1
  • Mald 1

2 minutes ago, Krysler said:

Hi, as @Galileosaid, there is a lot of things that could be taken into consideration.
as a lot of people have already stated, osbot does not save account info, your own pc would store it.

of course, you shouldn't take my word for it, as I am just some random dude on the internet, sitting behind a screen.

although I recommend you do large scaled scan of your PC, to make sure it's safe. (although I am sure you have already done it)
or you could ask the script writer about the issue, or a moderator. They are all nice. :)
Keep in mind, Osbot makes sure that any script being sold, is clean, and does not contain any dangerous code.

I hope you'll figure this out. I got my fingers crossed for you. <3 

Thank you very much I will do some more digging.  8 years of play gone just kinda sucks.  I know how to secure my account, so I am just very frustrated.  Seeing all these people post about how it would store my password only on my PC is very helpful.  I'm uneducated on how this works.  Thank you very much for your reply.

To everyone else that sees this, I'm sorry! I'm just a mad white guy sitting behind a screen. 

45 minutes ago, Michael Sitter said:

Awesome, a real response. 

I didn't share any account details.

I was using a premium script.

I didn't fall for the "double xp weekend" scam.

My PC is clean.

I've had this account for 8 years and a few days after I download OSbot, I lose everything.  Forgive me if I seem frustrated with OSbot. 

Y'all just suck as people go outside.

Did you download any other bots? If you're willing to download osbot, you might have downloaded some other dangerous bots

25 minutes ago, Galileo said:

All public scripts on the SDN are checked before uploading. You can't do any updates without approval of the highest people on OSBot. All code is reviewed. That's why updates for scripts take a few days because it has to be read by the OSBot developers and approved

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Did you download any other bots? If you're willing to download osbot, you might have downloaded some other dangerous bots

All public scripts on the SDN are checked before uploading. You can't do any updates without approval of the highest people on OSBot. All code is reviewed. That's why updates for scripts take a few days because it has to be read by the OSBot developers and approved

I could have a very long time ago.  To be sure, if I did a full PC scan would it find the culprit?  (My password wouldn't have been the same though)

I could have a very long time ago.  To be sure, if I did a full PC scan would it find the culprit?  (My password wouldn't have been the same though)

Honestly I owe you an apology for the condescending tone I used earlier. Your frustration is highly understandable and didn't deserve my reaction.

In all seriousness, OSBot has for more at stake than hacking one account, and the same can be said for any scripter that writes here, it's absolutely out of the question it was OSBot that hacked you. 
That being said, the scan is a good start. It has a chance of finding the culprit, in case the reason you were hacked was the download of a malicious piece of software. 
This doesn't have to be the case though, is the password you used for the account entirely unique? Stuff like leakedsource make it exceptionally easy for people to do an email/username/whatever search and try the same account details on your email or other game accounts - this could also be a plausible explanation. 

Was the account completely cleared out, or was it hacked in the sense you can no longer access it?

• Like 2