Where do you live? What is your profession?

GOLD Service

10 hours ago, Juggles said:

Personal experience. I know doctors from top schools and doctors from the worst schools and at the end of the day, they're still doctors and their patients will not know what school they went to. 
Most jobs don't care what school you go to. 

That’s because a lot of people are brainless sheep. Not even joking. 

With someone that’s a doctor or surgeon, and you have a partially decapitated limb or some severe disease, would you rather the Harvard doctor or some local community college graduate that failed twice before barely passing?

26 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

With someone that’s a doctor or surgeon, and you have a partially decapitated limb or some severe disease, would you rather the Harvard doctor or some local community college graduate that failed twice before barely passing?

this is absolute extreme example and does not even make sense.

If there is a surgeon or doctor at mid-high end hospital - he is 100% ready for his job to be done perfect no matter what school he finished.

with job like this, ppl doing it are 110% ready and prepared for it no matter of school - or else he would not get position.

if you want to be a medic and finish med school, you have to be top guy to finish and to be able to be surgeon..no other way around it. job like this requires 100% perfection.

Lead director of hospital -- "well, John looks like a nice guy....he failed his exams 2 times when he was doing surgeon on a frog but i reaaaly like him..idk, i say let hire him!"

shit does not work like that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

There's no community college medical school. Even to get into the worst medical school the average GPA is 3.65+

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

this is absolute extreme example and does not even make sense.

If there is a surgeon or doctor at mid-high end hospital - he is 100% ready for his job to be done perfect no matter what school he finished.

with job like this, ppl doing it are 110% ready and prepared for it no matter of school - or else he would not get position.

if you want to be a medic and finish med school, you have to be top guy to finish and to be able to be surgeon..no other way around it. job like this requires 100% perfection.

Lead director of hospital -- "well, John looks like a nice guy....he failed his exams 2 times when he was doing surgeon on a frog but i reaaaly like him..idk, i say let hire him!"

shit does not work like that.

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

There's no community college medical school. Even to get into the worst medical school the average GPA is 3.65+

You guys are missing my point. There’s a difference between going to certain schools. That’s why there are so many different schools and people fighting to get into it. If there was no difference then there wouldn’t be such rankings for the best universities.