Ultimate Firemaker

Malcolm

On 1/23/2023 at 12:30 AM, Malcolm said:

I’m without internet until the 5th. I will be updating this shortly after. Apologies. It’s not forgotten 

script is still broken. zero function at all. At varrock west, it walks to varrock square and clicks on attack xp? no idea why it would ever do that lol. and when set to the GE, it walks to the east end and does the same thing. (Check attack xp)

Edited by BananaTown459

12 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@BananaTown459 works for me.

7e21df1608ba5833c8bff99162b0566c.gif

script works fine now. Couldn't tell you what could've changed since last night especially since they have the same version number. went to re-run to get a vid for you and it works now.

tested both locations. they both work great, 10/10 script would recommend.

22 minutes ago, BananaTown459 said:

script works fine now. Couldn't tell you what could've changed since last night especially since they have the same version number. went to re-run to get a vid for you and it works now.

tested both locations. they both work great, 10/10 script would recommend.

I didn't change anything :doge: 

Suggestion using Varrock Teleports and unnoteing with noted logs in inventory to increase hourly xp rates.

Also should add the anti carpeltunnel method of firemaking, instead of going tinder box to log every time. Its more human like, pm me if you dont know what i mean by that.

Edited by rigpig

17 hours ago, Failure said:

Did you manage to fix this?

I haven’t replicated the stall but I can see it’s failed to click and resets itself after the sleep times out. Only thing I could do is lower the sleep time.

Clicking the banker I will push an update for tomorrow, my fault as I totally forgot about this 

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I haven’t replicated the stall but I can see it’s failed to click and resets itself after the sleep times out. Only thing I could do is lower the sleep time.

Clicking the banker I will push an update for tomorrow, my fault as I totally forgot about this 

Thank you. 

Hopefully lowering the sleep will work, if not I think the the stall delay should be heavily reduced,

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
  • What is the bug? Started at G.E > Willows > Opened Bank > Withdrew Willows > Walked to spot to start fires > didn't start fires > clicked every single square ALL the way back to the G.E and didn't once click a log.
  • How did the bug happen? I pushed start
  • What does the OSBOT logger say? Nothing said started script, never threw an error just kept walking around. Just like I reported on regular logs and oak logs weeks ago.
  • Injection or Mirrored? Injection.