Staking bot

packthebowlll

37 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

Lol all of that is obvious, I got that in the first post.. it's just like any other botting activity. But again, without this post how are they gonna know? There's always one person out there willing to share their knowledge. 

It's not just like any other botting activity. It's away and beyond more exclusive than goldfarming. You know how goldfarmers stonewall you when you ask them for their method? Yeah. Imagine that goldfarmer was making 5-10x what he currently is. Nobody is going to screw up their irl income to help some random on the internet.

19 minutes ago, Tony said:

It's not just like any other botting activity. It's away and beyond more exclusive than goldfarming. You know how goldfarmers stonewall you when you ask them for their method? Yeah. Imagine that goldfarmer was making 5-10x what he currently is. Nobody is going to screw up their irl income to help some random on the internet.

20fb90z.png

45 minutes ago, Tony said:

i know everything about the stakings. AMA

EDIT: haha jk

Edited by Anomaly

17 hours ago, Anomaly said:

i know everything about the stakings. AMA

EDIT: haha jk

Bob Bot looked at the ripped blade in his hands and felt stressed.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. He had always loved idyllic Runescape with its tired, tense Trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stressed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jagex . Jagex was a spiteful bear with wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers.

Bob gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cowardly, daring, brandy drinker with chubby eyelashes and dirty fingers. His friends saw him as an aggressive, annoying animal. Once, he had even helped a sleepy old man cross the road.

But not even a cowardly person who had once helped a sleepy old man cross the road, was prepared for what Jagex had in store today.

The drizzle rained like swimming mice, making Bob sparkly.

As Bob stepped outside and Jagex came closer, he could see the fancy smile on his face.

Jagex glared with all the wrath of 7668 intelligent black blue bottles. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want To Ban."

Bob looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the ripped blade. "Jagex, you are Banned," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two glorious, good guppies talking at a very selfish disco, which had trance music playing in the background and two grateful uncles sleeping to the beat.

Bob studied Jagex's wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Bob in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Jagex."

Jagex looked afraid, his emotions raw like a bewildered, boiling banana.

Bob could actually hear Jagex's emotions shatter into 9296 pieces. Then the spiteful bear hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would calm Bob's nerves tonight.

THE END 

• Like 1
  • Mald 1

4 hours ago, Knuckolls said:

Bob Bot looked at the ripped blade in his hands and felt stressed.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. He had always loved idyllic Runescape with its tired, tense Trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stressed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jagex . Jagex was a spiteful bear with wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers.

Bob gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cowardly, daring, brandy drinker with chubby eyelashes and dirty fingers. His friends saw him as an aggressive, annoying animal. Once, he had even helped a sleepy old man cross the road.

But not even a cowardly person who had once helped a sleepy old man cross the road, was prepared for what Jagex had in store today.

The drizzle rained like swimming mice, making Bob sparkly.

As Bob stepped outside and Jagex came closer, he could see the fancy smile on his face.

Jagex glared with all the wrath of 7668 intelligent black blue bottles. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want To Ban."

Bob looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the ripped blade. "Jagex, you are Banned," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two glorious, good guppies talking at a very selfish disco, which had trance music playing in the background and two grateful uncles sleeping to the beat.

Bob studied Jagex's wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Bob in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Jagex."

Jagex looked afraid, his emotions raw like a bewildered, boiling banana.

Bob could actually hear Jagex's emotions shatter into 9296 pieces. Then the spiteful bear hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would calm Bob's nerves tonight.

THE END 

To the tune of "Waking the Demon"

DISCLAIMER: I didn't make this. A bot did.

Faster than a Jed's career dive
Terrifying Losing 46b
Enraged and like a demon
He's half man and half ghost

Master of stealing I'm pulling your Jagex's milky udders
Twisting your My Arm and smashing your Hopes of being a Rot general
Blinded by me, you can't see the truth
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you cry
Master
Master
Master
Master

321 is the number of the Losing 46b.

An aroused Jed nestled somewhere in time
A voluptuous Jagex - no warnings, no signs
Judgment day and the a moist Rot arrives
Eventually, they all commit crimes

The Hopes of being a Rot general went SMACK, there was no use turning back
'Cause I just had to see, was a Losing 46b watching me?
In the mist the My Arm twists
Was all this swell, or just some kind of hell?

Is it the end, my friend?
Master you're going 'round the bend
Half man and half ghost
No, no, please, no
321 ... 321

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

To the tune of "Waking the Demon"

DISCLAIMER: I didn't make this. A bot did.

Faster than a Jed's career dive
Terrifying Losing 46b
Enraged and like a demon
He's half man and half ghost

Master of stealing I'm pulling your Jagex's milky udders
Twisting your My Arm and smashing your Hopes of being a Rot general
Blinded by me, you can't see the truth
Master
Master
Master
Master

An aroused Jed nestled somewhere in time
A voluptuous Jagex - no warnings, no signs
Judgment day and the a moist Rot arrives
Eventually, they all commit crimes

The Hopes of being a Rot general went SMACK, there was no use turning back
'Cause I just had to see, was a Losing 46b watching me?
In the mist the My Arm twists
Was all this swell, or just some kind of hell?

Is it the end, my friend?
Master you're going 'round the bend
Half man and half ghost
No, no, please, no
321 ... 321

I used a random story generator for my little snippet aswell XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...