Best mouse recorder?

dazedarkmatter

From what I've heard Jitbit is a solid choice. I'm actually thinking about opening up an account and using a auto-clicker/mouse recorder for as many skills as I possibly can.

something you could do is make 2 fresh accounts, and do a experiment and figure out for yourself *shrug*

<3

GhostMouse - never received a ban and ive used it a fuck ton. You can also get reMouse or something that repeats your mouse recording for as long as u want but u have to pay for that, i just set up an autoclicker on the play button of GhostMouse.

Edited by Luke Reading
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Luke Reading said:

GhostMouse - never received a ban and ive used it a fuck ton. You can also get reMouse or something that repeats your mouse recording for as long as u want but u have to pay for that, i just set up an autoclicker on the play button of GhostMouse.

What would you consider a fuck ton? And what skills?

and yeah, i auto clicked 99 agility with razer synapse so id probs just use that to autoclick.

11 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

Tried robosoft but it was buggy for me. JitBit works perfectly from what ive seen.

How much have you used it? And any bans?

and for what skills?

13 minutes ago, Keebler said:

jesenican uses robosoft. I use it too. You should use it too :)

What have you achieved with it? And how long do you record for before using it to macro?

Edited by dazedarkmatter

39 minutes ago, dazedarkmatter said:

and for what skills?

Only got banned once, probably because i did like 1-85 fletching in a weekend ?.  Mostly used it on an rsps so i cant really comment on bans. I did 1-89 cooking in f2p and some agility on my main, both with no ban.

1 hour ago, dazedarkmatter said:

What would you consider a fuck ton? And what skills?

and yeah, i auto clicked 99 agility with razer synapse so id probs just use that to autoclick.

and for what skills?

What have you achieved with it? And how long do you record for before using it to macro?

You can pretty much do anything it just takes time to make the recordings. 2 hours of making different cooking recordings and you can use that all the way to 99. That being said I've got an account to 90+ combats 90 cooking, 90 fletching, etc 

31 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

Only got banned once, probably because i did like 1-85 fletching in a weekend ?.  Mostly used it on an rsps so i cant really comment on bans. I did 1-89 cooking in f2p and some agility on my main, both with no ban.

Awesome! Good to know. Question, how did you train agility?

10 minutes ago, Keebler said:

You can pretty much do anything it just takes time to make the recordings. 2 hours of making different cooking recordings and you can use that all the way to 99. That being said I've got an account to 90+ combats 90 cooking, 90 fletching, etc 

What would you reccomend for recordings? Bunch of 15 min recordings? Or like a 2 hour recording.

1 hour ago, jesenican said:

I used Mouse and keyboard reocder for more than 300m exp in diffrent skills..only ban i received was when i used 1h record for 26m cooking exp...use it smart and your gona be safe, you can check my thread project on my profile about that.

This. Go through every page on his thread and you will master the recorder. :)