If you could promote someone to trial mod?

Maldesto

On 9/13/2018 at 9:09 AM, Alek said:

Need fresh blood, not a crusty ex-mod or someone that's going to push their market services. What about @Dbuffed?

So you're saying you need someone fresh from the farmers market but with the energy in the form of carbohydrates and time 4-month growth cycles boys  to tackle the toughest of challenges? I wonder...

Always interesting to lurk and read threads with admins/mods/ex-mods and the public posting up about stuff. Gives you an idea of the culture here. Seems like everybody has a reason to be mad at someone here.

Image result for jackson eating popcorn

In all seriousness though, from a perspective of a newer user who has been learning to code their own scripts, and asked many questions in OSBot chat, Night, Slicer, and Fruity were three of very few who actually answered questions rather than being a pain in the ass. I can also attest that they are far more helpful than one of the staff that currently sit in the chat regularly chatting and rather than giving answers are typically unhelpful or dicks (As a personal opinion), sometimes saying nothing is better than being intentionally unhelpful, especially as a staff member. 

I know Night just stepped down, so I guess that leaves @Slicer and @Fruity. Albeit my time here is limited and my opinion should only be taken as a drop in the bucket.

Hope you find a helpful team member who enjoys the work!