[Open Source] Account Creator - Alpha

Medusa

Just saw that my redirect links are blocked by malwarebytes (Possibly other anti-malware programs as well)... The only thing the links do is tell me how many times a link is clicked, and redirects you to the website that belongs to the link. If you can't download the program due to the links being blocked, please add an exclusion in your anti-malware program :)

How does creating accounts with a proxy work? 

I have for example a https proxy 123.45.678.910:1111 in a text file called "proxy"

It tells me its trying to create account with that proxy, but it fails every time.

Do I need to include the login credentials too?

Edited by Dab in a Lab

On 10/25/2018 at 7:21 PM, Dab in a Lab said:

I have for example a https proxy 123.45.678.910:1111 in a text file called "proxy"

It tells me its trying to create account with that proxy, but it fails every time.

Hey man. This does depend on your proxy. I would recommend using back-connect rotating residential proxies for the creation or 4G proxies. Dedicated proxies either require a IP authentication or a user:pass authentication. It is best to look on your providers website. I would not recommend public proxies as the churn rate would be ridiculous. 

On 10/26/2018 at 3:21 AM, Dab in a Lab said:

Currently the program isn't able to use proxies that require a username/password. I'll try to add this in the future, but for now it isn't supported.

• Like 1

Oh btw every about 10 accounts runescape won't let you make any more accounts for 5 minutes. So as something for you to add in the future would be change proxy after x accounts created. And it will go through a list of proxies to mass create accounts. May want the note pad files to be labeled with which proxy used and all of the accounts created under that proxy be put together. Something for you to work on I guess if you are bored or run out of ideas for it. :D

5 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Oh btw every about 10 accounts runescape won't let you make any more accounts for 5 minutes. So as something for you to add in the future would be change proxy after x accounts created. And it will go through a list of proxies to mass create accounts. May want the note pad files to be labeled with which proxy used and all of the accounts created under that proxy be put together. Something for you to work on I guess if you are bored or run out of ideas for it. :D

How sure are you on that detail? I think medusa was able to create 100 accounts on a single ip within quick succession. 

So I'm not sure what the limit per ip per  x amount of time is in terms of creating accounts before getting blocked.

9 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

How sure are you on that detail? I think medusa was able to create 100 accounts on a single ip within quick succession. 

So I'm not sure what the limit per ip per  x amount of time is in terms of creating accounts before getting blocked.

Antonio is correct. During my testing I was able to create 100 accounts on a single ip without breaks. I will probably add some ability to use one proxy x amount of times in the future though. I'd still like to know where you got this information.

Edited by Medusaa

Did you try logging into them? I made about 10 accounts by hand before and it did that. Then went to my proxy and made about 10 more and again it did same thing. And just went back and forth till I made a decent amount. Also your account creator says it makes them but only 10 of 100 I made worked to test my curiosity about it (about first 10. I'm using 10 because it seems to be a good average). Ohh I made another 100 accounts after a few minutes again. And history repeated it self; Only about 10 worked.

Edited by Gunman

19 hours ago, Gunman said:

Did you try logging into them? I made about 10 accounts by hand before and it did that. Then went to my proxy and made about 10 more and again it did same thing. And just went back and forth till I made a decent amount. Also your account creator says it makes them but only 10 of 100 I made worked to test my curiosity about it (about first 10. I'm using 10 because it seems to be a good average). Ohh I made another 100 accounts after a few minutes again. And history repeated it self; Only about 10 worked.

When I made the accounts I logged into them randomly, and the ones I tested worked. But if you're experiencing that, I'll add that feature next update (If possible - which it is).

EDIT: I actually remember making some accounts not too long ago, and a lot of them not working. Just thought this was due to the 1000's of accounts created on my IP

Edited by Medusaa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Medusaa said:

When I made the accounts I logged into them randomly, and the ones I tested worked. But if you're experiencing that, I'll add that feature next update (If possible - which it is).

EDIT: I actually remember making some accounts not too long ago, and a lot of them not working. Just though this was due to the 1000's of accounts created on my IP

Yeah I don't think all people will have this issue. It probably will vary with how many are made or how many accounts been banned on that ip recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gunman locked this topic