I got banned and I don't really know how

runishi01

1 hour ago, runishi01 said:

What would you guys recommend, keep botting in the same account with paid scripts or just bot in a new account? 

I recommend you use new accounts or low level accounts to bot on, transfer the items to your main account via trade. That way you can buy the best gear possible to train yourself, (legit, no bots on main AT ALL)

If you do it this way you'll most likely avoid getting your main account permanently banned and you'll be able to buy whatever you want in game.

Edit: Every account you use bots on will eventually get banned - even if the account lasts for months.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

12 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I recommend you use new accounts or low level accounts to bot on, transfer the items to your main account via trade. That way you can buy the best gear possible to train yourself, (legit, no bots on main AT ALL)

If you do it this way you'll most likely avoid getting your main account permanently banned and you'll be able to buy whatever you want in game.

Edit: Every account you use bots on will eventually get banned - even if the account lasts for months.

just so you know....you can also get banned for trading gold/items from botted acc to your main...also give some cooldown time before you trade....

Free scripts are very risky to use.

I'd highly recommend using a paid AIO script, and using Agility/Fletching/Magic for 10-15 minutes at a time, pausing it for 45 seconds or so and then continuing.

Letting a script run non-stop for 2 hours is highly risky and could result in a Jagex ban.

Basically, you need to monitor the screen and let it do the easy work for you - but never put yourself at risk for letting it run too long.. When botting, you need to take these breaks every 20 minutes or so to make it seem real.

I've also read on the forums that you using bots for more than 2 days a day altogether could result in a swift ban.

Good luck on your new account!

6 hours ago, totedem said:

just so you know....you can also get banned for trading gold/items from botted acc to your main...also give some cooldown time before you trade....

You "can" get banned for trading gold/items, however it's pretty rare. I believe they're more likely to target those gold farming on a high-scale level, you don't get automatically banned for trading, I've been gold farming since 07 came out and I've only had one mule account banned (it was a manual ban.) 

Needless to say about 4-5B went through that account before it was banned. Current mule has transferred over 10B+ with no problem, makes over 20+ trades daily to the rest of my farm, (has been for years now.) I also use this mule to sell my gold, no problems.

So I'd say if you're only trading ~100m-500m, it should be safe to make a main account.