I got banned and I don't really know how

runishi01

I created an account like 2 weeks ago. I've been playing myself quite a lot on it without botting. I started botting a few days ago, fletching, agility, woodcutting, and combat. I never let it run for hours, the max was 2 hours and I was always keeping an eye on it just in case. For combat I did pay for it from Czar, the rest were free. Yet despite all of the actions I took, I got banned. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? also, this is my main account because I got back playing runescape recently and I didn't have one. Thank you in advance, Regards. 

In pretty sure it was just some poor decisions really. I think it goes without saying being in the forum that botting will always get you a ban, just depends when. But yeah, free scripts are most likely what got you @runishi01. Look into hiring a scriper for a private script :)

Edited by Hope

I mean, I know I botted but i followed few tips and step on how not to get banned. I only botted for 2 hours a day if that and always keeping an eye on it.

Also, you guys are saying that a free bot has a higher chance of being detected than a paid one? if so how's that since both are scripts.

Edited by runishi01

1 hour ago, runishi01 said:

I mean, I know I botted but i followed few tips and step on how not to get banned. I only botted for 2 hours a day if that and always keeping an eye on it.

Also, you guys are saying that a free bot has a higher chance of being detected than a paid one? if so how's that since both are scripts.

There is no 100% guarantee to 'not get banned'

It's 2018 and people still believe this...