@D Bolter.

myOSBaccount

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Of course Fury has, I had someone do it to me on Sythe as well. It makes no real difference, as I have just pointed out one of the reasons why he is getting likes, and whilst I understand you're making a post to be noticed or whatever you cannot really argue the case because someone is against it.

argue what case, and against what? what is even my argument, i'm genuinely baffled by what you think i'm trying to say/do here

58 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Not sure if you're just playing dumb.

It's a clear easy way to gain views/likes. Just not something you should claim is a good thing, you don't see any service provider like "OHHH YOU MUST LIKE MY THREAD AND ALLLLLL ITS COMMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE HAD A SERVICE DONE!" because that's just stupid :facep:

51ad1ca130f3eaa0c65cbc0b47f3e82b.png

Because likes and feedback are so different. 

Just now, RoomScape said:

Because likes and feedback are so different. 

Well yes, they are. 

Feedback can only be given if you have actually done something, such as you cannot do a giveaway for free feedback. 

I thought you would know this :facep:

19 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Of course Fury has, I had someone do it to me on Sythe as well. It makes no real difference, as I have just pointed out one of the reasons why he is getting likes, and whilst I understand you're making a post to be noticed or whatever you cannot really argue the case because someone is against it.

It’s fine man. I’m mad he’s more liked than me this week but I admit it. No need to hide it inside and boil with rage. Just admit it and move on. 

@D Bolter I will get you back for this you conniving little shit. 

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

It’s fine man. I’m mad he’s more liked than me this week but I admit it. No need to hide it inside and boil with rage. Just admit it and move on. 

@D Bolter I will get you back for this you conniving little shit. 

I'm not mad, nor have I tried to get in the tops of "likes" this week or any week recently.

No one is immune to criticism.

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Well yes, they are. 

Feedback can only be given if you have actually done something, such as you cannot do a giveaway for free feedback. 

I thought you would know this :facep:

You completely took out of context my reply from your quote. 

You said service providers don’t post saying you must like my post and all this stuff. 

Min reality, they say you must give me feedback, which is in the majority of ToS that I read. 

I thought you would know this. 

3 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

You completely took out of context my reply from your quote. 

You said service providers don’t post saying you must like my post and all this stuff. 

Min reality, they say you must give me feedback, which is in the majority of ToS that I read. 

I thought you would know this. 

And a feedback for an actual payment isn't really the same.

Again, I never knew you was so dumb to not know the difference. Being someone who is in the next spot from me in the feedback ranks you should know these types of things though, but hey if you don't I guess you learned something new today. 

I am not complaining, as I feel it's about time we saw someone other than @Czar for a change, however I also don't believe that "giveaways" should be the reason.

2 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

why did my shitpost turn into an argument

Because this is what happens with conflict of opinions.

You disagree with something, half the forum has to sheep towards it.

33 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

you miss a whole part of "marketing your product and brand" ?

I'm shocked ppl really don't get the idea of  likes / shares /comments / facebook fan buying / giweaways  and all other internet marketing tools  :facep:

buying likes.

rly good advertisement.

I dont get how you can be on osbot for 4 years and still think that anything other than the amount of money the person you are trading with would make by scamming you vs how much he loses in the future by being banned matters

2 minutes ago, ez11 said:

buying likes.

rly good advertisement.

I dont get how you can be on osbot for 4 years and still think that anything other than the amount of money the person you are trading with would make by scamming you vs how much he loses in the future by being banned matters

When he uses OSbot and Facebook in the same sentence :facep:

6 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

And a feedback for an actual payment isn't really the same.

Again, I never knew you was so dumb to not know the difference. Being someone who is in the next spot from me in the feedback ranks you should know these types of things though, but hey if you don't I guess you learned something new today. 

I am not complaining, as I feel it's about time we saw someone other than @Czar for a change, however I also don't believe that "giveaways" should be the reason.

Because this is what happens with conflict of opinions.

You disagree with something, half the forum has to sheep towards it.

Oh ont like czar bring in first place? I think it’s nice that a botting forum has a script writer in first place for likes constantly. 

2 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Oh ont like czar bring in first place? I think it’s nice that a botting forum has a script writer in first place for likes constantly. 

Yeah pretty much.

I know why he is first place obviously (likes for trials), but at the same time it can be manipulated by those who try to bypass VIP by making multiple accounts etc. And it also gives the false sense of advertisement, as I can see that some of say Khal's scripts for example could be better/are better than the others offered. And whilst I understand they all market the same, of course it's not like other people shouldn't also come in the top #3. 

So this is what i'm saying, feedback vs likes isn't the same. I get why people get likes, I understand the concept of the likes too, but easily manipulated as well. And whilst I have no issue on who comes first or last as it doesn't affect me, crediting someone for doing free giveaways to gain them is just dumb. We may as well make a thread congratulating Czar each week.

16 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Yeah pretty much.

I know why he is first place obviously (likes for trials), but at the same time it can be manipulated by those who try to bypass VIP by making multiple accounts etc. And it also gives the false sense of advertisement, as I can see that some of say Khal's scripts for example could be better/are better than the others offered. And whilst I understand they all market the same, of course it's not like other people shouldn't also come in the top #3. 

So this is what i'm saying, feedback vs likes isn't the same. I get why people get likes, I understand the concept of the likes too, but easily manipulated as well. And whilst I have no issue on who comes first or last as it doesn't affect me, crediting someone for doing free giveaways to gain them is just dumb. We may as well make a thread congratulating Czar each week.

lol feedback has been manipulated a whole lot more often and to a greater extent than this. And normally when this happens, the person scamquits. People who farm likes just get a cozy feeling inside for the most part. 

11 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

lol feedback has been manipulated a whole lot more often and to a greater extent than this. And normally when this happens, the person scamquits. People who farm likes just get a cozy feeling inside for the most part. 

like that one time when maldesto set his likes to 10k so he is ahead of alek again :boge:

31 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I can agree to a certain extent there.

Whilst some people just see a number and go "oh that person is mighty trusted" when they could of done a thousand $1 trades, it isn't always that case. Whilst I do agree a lot of the time they do scam quit as well. 

I do feel as if it should have a re-work, but we will never get that.