Got IP of hacker from this group..

jesenican

So today all my accounts got hacked,when he loged into my facebook i got his IP, only way to get my info of anithing was from using Skype, I used 3 times service from this group, so my question is there any chance to find the  user here with this IP? i got his location and everything but if there is chance to find his account here would be very nice...

edit- i never used anyother services from other websites bla bla...never got hacked since i started this in 2004... 

ACCOUNT GOT RECOVERED, i twieted mods they locked it, thank god to bank pin, i didnt lose anithing.

Edited by jesenican

17 minutes ago, jesenican said:

So today all my accounts got hacked,when he loged into my facebook i got his IP, only way to get my info of anithing was from using Skype, I used 3 times service from this group, so my question is there any chance to find the  user here with this IP? i got his location and everything but if there is chance to find his account here would be very nice...

edit- i never used anyother services from other websites bla bla...never got hacked since i started this in 2004... 

Give the IP address to a mod, and they will check.
@Night @Maldesto

3 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

Did you not get hacked recently? Hence your signature that you decided to keep? Or am I thinking of someone else.

yea but only osbot profile, not all my other accounts, 10mins ago he tried to log into my gmail with all info i got from creditcards god...problem is im idiot and got all same passwords,but diffrent emails, so only way to get all this now is from skype i gaved of my account of rs

2 minutes ago, jesenican said:

yea but only osbot profile, not all my other accounts, 10mins ago he tried to log into my gmail with all info i got from creditcards god...problem is im idiot and got all same passwords,but diffrent emails, so only way to get all this now is from skype i gaved of my account of rs

How does he have all your email addresses? You sure this isn't a keylogger?

2 minutes ago, jesenican said:

cant be, i use only runelite,osbot,youtube and facebook, nothing else, i know how to avoid all the fishy stuff,as said never was hacked, only way was trought skype because he can see my IP there,and i only used skype for services here 

you got hacked because your security is shit. your password has been leaked multiple times, just change it and stop using the same passes.

1 minute ago, jesenican said:

cant be, i use only runelite,osbot,youtube and facebook, nothing else, i know how to avoid all the fishy stuff,as said never was hacked, only way was trought skype because he can see my IP there,and i only used skype for services here 

Just to clarify. Your login for runescape is an email? And this email has the same password as your Runescape account?

There are too many things that just don't make sense here.

Surely you changed the password of your account before giving it to someone for services?
Was the account hacked via recovery, or via your email being compromised?
You said you have everything on different email addresses but the same password? So how did they get the emails addresses to your social media etc?
It seems unlikely someone is able to recover an account with very little information from an IP that isn't yours.

Edited by B3NJ

2 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

There are too many things that just don't make sense here.

Surely you changed the password of your account before giving it to someone for services?
Was the account hacked via recovery, or via your email being compromised?
You said you have everything on different email addresses but the same password? So how did they get the emails addresses to your social media etc?
It seems unlikely someone is able to recover an account with very little information from an IP that isn't yours.

i did change the password, dont know how its been hacked, but once i tried to recover it, it showed totaly diffrent email its registered on, he tried to change password of my facebook and gmail, i dont have clue now im totaly shocked lol, changed all passwords now....

1) People aren't actually "hackers"

2) There's a website that sells people's leaked database and cleartext passwords.

3) Once you get one email / ip / username they use how hard is it to go full detective mode and find more emails / usernames on different forums and eventually dox them and take everything they want if they already have access to all their social media etc? This is why y'all need to use different passwords for everything, forums now a days can get hacked like its nothing with an exploit, then what? You lose all your shit cuz you use the same password on everything? 

I'm aware this is illegal, and I don't condone it just FYI. Just letting you know that anyone reading this more than likely has more than one of their passwords in clear text on this website. 

• Like 1