Autoclicking = Ban?

dragonite3000

5 minutes ago, rsman515 said:

Autoclicking is bannable, but it's not really that high banrate, i reckon you would be fine if you did like a few hours of autoclicking, then break, do other skills, then autoclick,

Tldr; Don't do too big sessions of autoclicking and take breaks, do other stuff.

yeah agreed, it is bannable  but it has lower ban rate than other flagged scripts

30 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

hey,

I've known a couple of friends who have managed to get 99 magic on several accounts while auto clicking. however, as of lately people have been saying they're now getting banned from autoclicking (alch). has this changed for anyone else?

I have seen increased ban rates for auto-clickers my self, but i feel like i'm the only one..would be cool to know that others have expierenced same thing - now i just blame my IP's 

Use a varied auto clicker, don’t set it to 1000ms solid or you’ll run into some problems.

there are a few auto clicking threads documenting their progress kicking about, some are awesome, have a look round and grab some tips and advice off the thread.

Auto clicked 200M thieving myself, so you know ?

1 hour ago, dragonite3000 said:

hey,

I've known a couple of friends who have managed to get 99 magic on several accounts while auto clicking. however, as of lately people have been saying they're now getting banned from autoclicking (alch). has this changed for anyone else?

It’s gonna be a no for me dawg. Alchemy my way from 75-85 magic recently on two zulrah accounts. 6-8 hrs a day with break every 30 minutes. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, urnutzmyboot said:

I used APA Auto Clicker script (free) from 75-88 for about an hour and a half a day or so and was fine. Really just do it in moderation

Well I had @Extreme Scripts magic script which worked like a god and has gotten me 99 mage on multiple accounts with ease. Which was then replaced with the salvage version that was for users that purchased extremes. Which I never got to use and now it's gone. So I guess I'll have to take a chance because no way in hell am I going to alch to 99 as I work/school.

Edited by dragonite3000