False Feedback

bmw1996

Hello there, first of all im here to say that im kinda busy and i dont have time to log in here every day
my friend @gearing told me about it via Skype, someone made a account called "bmwscammer" and said that i scammed him for 300m for powerllving.

two things:

I never did powerlvl, i just sell gold

another thing, someone called TYOUI scammed me back in the day later he made a new account and tried to scammed me again (then i charged back him, also ive made a post about it here a few months ago and it was fixed legally).

Ask that guy to prove it based with that feedback, if theres no proof.. theres no way to keep that STUPID feedback.

Thx Osbot Community and Staff.

• Like 1

I blocked him on skype as I didn't want to accidentally deal with him again. I'm not sure how to unblock him to get full logs :/ I would also like to add that gold was selling to big sites for almost 1$ per m at that time. So I feel that amount should be adjusted for inflation. Thanks

Edited by Bmwscammer

26 minutes ago, Bmwscammer said:

I blocked him on skype as I didn't want to accidentally deal with him again. I'm not sure how to unblock him to get full logs :/ I would also like to add that gold was selling to big sites for almost 1$ per m at that time. So I feel that amount should be adjusted for inflation. Thanks

Settings -> Privacy -> Blocked contacts

zplOhuE.png

I only see a timestamp. No date stamp

Would be best to include the whole skype screen

24 minutes ago, Bmwscammer said:

https://imgur.com/a/NcmOJjH

thats the full convo. I realized he scammed me when the account never gained xp and I logged in to see all my bank gone. He even took items worth 60k that's how bad he cleaned me.

@Mio Wants it in screenshot format (including the username + profile in each picture). Can you take the time to do that for us? 

• Night locked this topic