bye?

geoffrey456

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

You wouldn't be banned for botting if your IP wasn't included in that botting. 

Anyone can play the "brother" story though because they cant accept responsibility, again something so easy to do.

Your right and i accept the responsibility i dont say that my brother is the one whos responsible anyways..

7 minutes ago, anan said:

Your right and i accept the responsibility i dont say that my brother is the one whos responsible anyways..

13 minutes ago, anan said:

I even on my own accounts didny botted i have no bots on my pc and my laptop and got banned there.

There is a bot on my brother pc but never loggin the accounts on it and all the accounts i worked on got banned including mine.. , i was able to get my skiller back aftet i appealed and my main as well since these was first bana as a warning i think..

Well you did. 

You claimed your "brother computer" has bots on it. This is literally a new generation of "oh my brother downloaded a bot on my PC that we share" it's been seen so many times it leaves a stale taste in my mouth.

By all means i'm not saying you are a bad person, and I am glad you are saying you accept responsibility now it has been pointed out. You should of just simply said from the start "yes, I fucked up, no it wont happen again" and it would of been easier on everyone. 

Look at it this way, if your profile gets hacked, or your Skype gets hacked and someone gets scammed who's responsible? you or the hacker? well you obviously, the same applies here.

8 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Well you did. 

You claimed your "brother computer" has bots on it. This is literally a new generation of "oh my brother downloaded a bot on my PC that we share" it's been seen so many times it leaves a stale taste in my mouth.

By all means i'm not saying you are a bad person, and I am glad you are saying you accept responsibility now it has been pointed out. You should of just simply said from the start "yes, I fucked up, no it wont happen again" and it would of been easier on everyone. 

Look at it this way, if your profile gets hacked, or your Skype gets hacked and someone gets scammed who's responsible? you or the hacker? well you obviously, the same applies here.

My pc and my brother pc and my laptop is diffrent ip and different internet source...

And yh ok your right.. i really want to keep doing services since i am really good at them

Learned another lesson the vpn thing that i have no idea about it untill i jad a deep read on many topicts

Edited by anan

7 minutes ago, anan said:

My pc and my brother pc and my laptop is diffrent ip and different internet source...

And yh ok your right.. i really want to keep doing services since i am really good at them

Learned another lesson the vpn thing that i have no idea about it untill i jad a deep read on many topicts

Well you're going to need to refund what's lost before you can continue services.

• 2 months later...