Hello, I am TheDevilHacker

The Devil

First i'd like to point out i know jack shit about hacking. Its just what my friends call me because i sit on the computer all day and when i get stoned my eyes get as red as the devil :)

This one time i went to change the config in my modem and for some reason i was connected to my neighbors internet. Even though i was hard wired into my modem but hey I know their wifi password now.

Iv always been a casual lurker but iv been interested in starting an account shop. I would like to provide 7qp accounts and Green dragon bots. Hope yall have a good day.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

First i'd like to point out i know jack shit about hacking. Its just what my friends call me because i sit on the computer all day and when i get stoned my eyes get as red as the devil :)

This one time i went to change the config in my modem and for some reason i was connected to my neighbors internet. Even though i was hard wired into my modem but hey I know their wifi password now.

Iv always been a casual lurker but iv been interested in starting an account shop. I would like to provide 7qp accounts and Green dragon bots. Hope yall have a good day.

Welcome scriptkiddie.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor scriptkiddie

5 minutes ago, Plaxonn said:

Welcome boi

*soon hitting 100 pc so i can scam sell my rs acc*

Yeah id rather not scam. Like i said im a dumbass and id probably end up scamming myself if i tried to scam others lmfao.

also what am i going to scam? 6m for 50 tuts? Not worth it when i can bot that in a few hours.