Perm Ban after Bot Busting a Month Ago - Deserved XD

Xanthippie

After getting away with botting almost everything on my account with premium scripts, I finally got the dreaded perm ban on my only account/main (took the risk) ~1600 total level from nothing. The only thing I regret was that I had the feeling the ban was coming Sunday night after I started running my bot on my old pc (that got a quick 2 bans the week I came back to rs/botting a couple months ago) - it was either the fact that I've been so busy I was running my bot ~10 hours a day with smaller switch ups between skills or that they were actually monitoring me from my previous Bot Busting Moderate ban from a broken script back in April. All I regret is that I didn't transfer my 300m gold to a mule due to laziness and stupidity XD 

Just a PSA: don't bot on what you can't afford to lose but if you do take the risk like I did ( or don't care ) at least transfer your bank to a mule on Sunday before the Monday morning bans go in if you are paranoid about losing a lot of money. I sorta was getting bored with rs due to how busy my life has been but I plan to come back and try to do this again "Botting to Maxed" 'Season 2' with maybe an iron man later ?

So yeah just a heads up, don't be dumb, play it save, and babysit your bots - that kept me alive for the past couple months till I got lazy and slipped up haha

Edit: Yeah I had a temporary Bot Busting Ban in April so they were probably monitoring my account and the recent RS update may have messed one of the scripts I was grinding (maybe NMZ?) but I was also doing some crazy hours, like 8+ hours a day, and I wasn't switching it up as much because I was lazy

Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg

Edited by Xanthippie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Damn, the struggle. At least you’re not crying about being banned like a number of other people do. They know it’s against the rules and still bot then have the nerve to cry when they get banned and blame the script writers and site. Funny stuff. 

Sucks that hat you lost 300m though. Could’ve made like $250 off that. 

What got me, though, is how they called it “illegal Botting software” as if there is legal Botting software...shouldn’t they have just said you were caught using Botting software? The addition of the illegal Botting software makes me think, lol. 

• Boge 1

4 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

i really do feel you when it comes to losing gold for being too lazy to transfer. learned from my mistake though (after the 3rd time) and have been moving it since. quite the balls to not move 300mil though, that's not exactly chump change.

I actually used my friends account before as a mule when my temp ban was coming (I knew it was coming Sunday night after I caught a silly mistake from a combat bot when it ran out of scales for BP and I didn't have any in the bank so it stood there)... It's funnier because after the RS update I saw my NMZ script pausing randomly and just standing there for a bit and it started working again after I intervened - that triggered me to think maybe I got flagged but I was busy this weekend and was also losing interest to play so I yolo'd and paid the price 

3 hours ago, Jagex Fails said:

Which bot do you think got you banned?

Who knows but I think the RS update messed up my NMZ script and caused it to stand still too long before it started (this could have flagged the system) but if you read their message, it did say they were watching me after my last ban - BLANKET STATEMENT: IF IT'S A PREMIUM SCRIPT AND IS WELL MADE, MOST OF THE TIME IT WILL BE A BUG FROM AN RS UPDATE OR YOU AS THE USER THAT CAUSES THE BAN (by not implementing your own anti-ban, break schedules, being wreckless in general)

2 hours ago, bigred999 said:

did you get a flat out perm ban first or had it had temp bans in past?

I had a clear account when I started OS (however this is an old main that was banned for botting back in the day 2009ish) so they hit me with a temporary ban back in April. I actually knew it was coming because I came home to my nmz script sitting in the bank clicking it for probably 1-2+ hours lol. This time I think the rs update may have had something to do with it and they detected some breaks/odd pauses in my NMZ binge OR because I became wreckless as of late with way too much botting on one skill/event

2 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Damn, the struggle. At least you’re not crying about being banned like a number of other people do. They know it’s against the rules and still bot then have the nerve to cry when they get banned and blame the script writers and site. Funny stuff. 

Sucks that hat you lost 300m though. Could’ve made like $250 off that. 

What got me, though, is how they called it “illegal Botting software” as if there is legal Botting software...shouldn’t they have just said you were caught using Botting software? The addition of the illegal Botting software makes me think, lol. 

Yeah I see that shit all the time, this is like my 7th ban ever on RS so it's meh When I came back to RS after my break since 2012 (when I lost all my mains for botting XD) I came back on my best main that somehow got unbanned from their weird service for old a accounts (it was banned till 2024 lol) had 800m rs3 etc. 

Anyway I tried to go safer this time around and it worked... till this month when I just stopped caring as much and got busy with life - I agree though, I'm only sad I lost the 300m because I totally would have sold it if I got banned or just used it for a new account later... Oh well, now I know I will be more paranoid on the next one 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 3:27 AM, snaw said:

Unfortunate bro, sorry to hear that! GL for season 2.

Haha thanks, we'll see if I have time this summer/fall to go for round 2 XD 

On 5/15/2018 at 11:35 PM, taraz said:

Dont abuse that. When you useing a Bot and get Banned Dont try to get the account back. Just Creat a new account. 

Yeah I agree with that ^ 

On 5/15/2018 at 10:39 PM, John Cena said:

Yo just make a reddit post saying you've been wrongly banned for botting and blame runelite. That'll stir the pot lol

Lmao fuel to the fire XD