Looking for longterm job

Garincha

37 minutes ago, Garincha said:

I msged muffing and asked him to place twc on me like  3 week ago . it is actually better for me cause i can focus on real life meantime untill i fix my dnt on sythe :) so i am not dissapointed  or anything.  i might be twc but i am not dbuffed atleast that is acomplishment for me.  Also you are slave that works for how much 1m/ hour ? thats like 60 cent hourly lmao.

what? were you dropped as a kid? from when was i getting paid a mill an hour LOL/ also if you check you DNt was denied so gg spastic

2 minutes ago, Nintendo Switch said:

what? were you dropped as a kid? from when was i getting paid a mill an hour LOL/ also if you check you DNt was denied so gg spastic

My dnt was approved and it was reaplied after they found my old scam . i stole someones league acc wich was recovered 2 days after so... and yes u work for 1m hour.

3 minutes ago, Rxd said:

you're ruining this for yourself. Literally just dig your hole 6 more feet.

Oh i am digging hole on runescape trading website gonna cry in corner 

1 hour ago, Garincha said:

My dnt was approved and it was reaplied after they found my old scam . i stole someones league acc wich was recovered 2 days after so... and yes u work for 1m hour.

my point exactly. enjoy your twc fucking scum

2 hours ago, Garincha said:

Why be a twat? Literally you are making yourself look worse and worse by each childish comeback. You say you will be back in *1.5 month* but this thread is going to stay. As long as this thread is alive, your legacy of being a dickhead will live on like Tupac.

On 4/17/2018 at 1:56 AM, pureacoustix said:

Why be a twat? Literally you are making yourself look worse and worse by each childish comeback. You say you will be back in *1.5 month* but this thread is going to stay. As long as this thread is alive, your legacy of being a dickhead will live on like Tupac.

o

On 4/17/2018 at 12:47 AM, Nintendo Switch said:

Edited by Garincha

2 minutes ago, Garincha said:

Listen dbuffeds cocksucker  i dont have to prove anything to you retards i will be doing good things for community meanwhile  and i will exclude people like you from it :)) also i am not gonna stay on osbot as soon as i get my dnt lifted on sythe you wont see me here again cause i dont want to be part of community where that retard is considered as "respectable person" )) 

Legit stfu or i will end ur bussiness here :)) i am not joking 

That's all I needed to hear, cya.

7 minutes ago, Garincha said:

Listen dbuffeds cocksucker  i dont have to prove anything to you retards i will be doing good things for community meanwhile  and i will exclude people like you from it :)) also i am not gonna stay on osbot as soon as i get my dnt lifted on sythe you wont see me here again cause i dont want to be part of community where that retard is considered as "respectable person" )) 

5 minutes ago, Night said:

That's all I needed to hear, cya.

Thanks for removing the toxicity :)

Edited by pureacoustix

13 hours ago, Garincha said:

Legit stfu or i will end ur bussiness here :)) i am not joking 

go on kiddo, im waiting lmfao.