OSBot 2.5.2

Alek

19 hours ago, miniman said:

Found a slight problem, maybe its just me but if I'm running  a script and hit pause then use one of the directional keys to turn east or west then it will continue to spin and you have to stop the script to get it to stop spinning.

Hello  @Alek I am having the exact same problem. No matter what script I use, when I press the blue pause button it will make the camera in-game rotate infinitely long until you completely close the script or close the client. I've tried everything else and there is no other way out of this.

Would appreciate it if you could take a look at it.

Thanks ! 

57 minutes ago, Ayylmaod said:

Hello  @Alek I am having the exact same problem. No matter what script I use, when I press the blue pause button it will make the camera in-game rotate infinitely long until you completely close the script or close the client. I've tried everything else and there is no other way out of this.

Would appreciate it if you could take a look at it.

Thanks ! 

Read the post above yours. Also the pause button is something I want to remove because suspending threads like that brings forth a lot of issues.

33 minutes ago, miniman said:

The pause button is a great feature, especially since quite a few scripts aren't 100% flawless and require a quick pause and fix. The problem only happens when you pause it and rotate the the screen but is easily fixed by just minimizing the client. Much rather deal with that than no pause button at all.

Seconding this.

If possible, best to make users aware of the consequences when pausing threads. That pause button is a nice feature.

• Like 1
  • Alek locked this topic