OSBot 2.5.1 - Stable Release

Alek

Cewl.

serious question: Do major updates like this increase the potential of bans because of new methods/temporaly broken parts of scripts or as long as the script is re-coded properly to accomidate for the updates theres shouldn’t be any difference or a reduction in potential botting bans? 

Since this was just a change to the OSBot code and not new methods that could change a lot?

Not sure if this "-Fixes issue with "clicking with input disabled"" had anything to do with it but for months I've had an issue where if i was running a script and went to full screen with anything, movie, game ect then the paint would disappear and the mouse/keyboard lock wouldn't work anymore.

Playing a game full screen right now and everything still works, so thank you for that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RDM said:

Cewl.

serious question: Do major updates like this increase the potential of bans because of new methods/temporaly broken parts of scripts or as long as the script is re-coded properly to accomidate for the updates theres shouldn’t be any difference or a reduction in potential botting bans? 

Since this was just a change to the OSBot code and not new methods that could change a lot?

Bottom line is no one really knows. You can make all the speculation you want

• Like 1
12 hours ago, RDM said:

Cewl.

Ugh... Just use a client that never updates then if you believe this. You really know how to trigger me. :feels: 

1 hour ago, askyman said:

cant click too :( dad please fix <3

I'll start looking at it son.

14 hours ago, miniman said:

Not sure if this "-Fixes issue with "clicking with input disabled"" had anything to do with it but for months I've had an issue where if i was running a script and went to full screen with anything, movie, game ect then the paint would disappear and the mouse/keyboard lock wouldn't work anymore.

Playing a game full screen right now and everything still works, so thank you for that.

Jumped the gun on this one, the reason it was fixed is because you can't actually click the screen with the mouse input enabled anymore.

• Alek locked this topic