APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

On 7/1/2023 at 5:24 AM, thebotpro said:

nice script! can you add super combat potions? and also can you make it so it will click once for both ingredients when you have select x on bank? it still right clicks the unf potions and clicks all instead of only clicking once like it does for the other ingredient

Thanks for the suggestions!

Super combats are a little tricky as they're not the standard 3-ingredient potion. It's definitely on the list of things to add to the script but would be considerable work to do unfortunately :(

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...

Hey great script, love how you can queue up different activities. 

A suggestion I could make is that for cleaning herbs, it seems that you only need to click once on the first herb to clean the whole inventory. Could you add that as one of the cleaning options, it could help drive down the need for the mouse to move -> less ban rate.

14 hours ago, somerando said:

Hey great script, love how you can queue up different activities. 

A suggestion I could make is that for cleaning herbs, it seems that you only need to click once on the first herb to clean the whole inventory. Could you add that as one of the cleaning options, it could help drive down the need for the mouse to move -> less ban rate.

11 hours ago, Moneroo said:

Hi. 

This script when making a finished potion, uses the withdraw X button at bank for one component but right clicks and withdraws all on the other component. Can you fix this please as both components can be left clicked to be withdrawn.

Thanks 

Both of these things have been game updates since the script was released. I'd like to make these changes - i've added them to my to-do list. Thanks for the suggestions!

• 1 month later...

Hello Apaec, first and foremost let me THANK YOU for such an amazing script. I've put out over 25m Herblore exp with this script alone, never banned. Absolutely fantastic!

I did see in some older comments that Super Combats/Divines are not supported and are on the back burner for now. I was wondering though, how difficult would it be to add a Cadatine Blood UNF section to the script? Mixes the same as vials of water, but uses the vial of blood item instead. 

I also saw you mention that your script is open source. How do I go about accessing it? I've been meaning to learn some scripting, perhaps ill start here :X

Thanks again dude! Hands down one of the best scripts ive ever used

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, 07BotClient said:

Hello Apaec, first and foremost let me THANK YOU for such an amazing script. I've put out over 25m Herblore exp with this script alone, never banned. Absolutely fantastic!

I did see in some older comments that Super Combats/Divines are not supported and are on the back burner for now. I was wondering though, how difficult would it be to add a Cadatine Blood UNF section to the script? Mixes the same as vials of water, but uses the vial of blood item instead. 

I also saw you mention that your script is open source. How do I go about accessing it? I've been meaning to learn some scripting, perhaps ill start here :X

Thanks again dude! Hands down one of the best scripts ive ever used

Glad you're liking the script, and thank you for the suggestion!

This probably wouldn't be too hard to add, I've made a note and will add it in when I next update the script. As for the source code, It's available here: https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore

-Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Glad you're liking the script, and thank you for the suggestion!

This probably wouldn't be too hard to add, I've made a note and will add it in when I next update the script. As for the source code, It's available here: https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore

-Apa

Cheers bro! Looking forward to it

:ditto:

• 3 weeks later...