I want my account Banned

RONTAG

7 hours ago, RONTAG said:

I didnt say that i hangout with Alek for a beer or go watch soccer game together

All i said that he knows me and we are friends

i used to give Alek account for Webwalking project

he trusted me and i trust him

I didnt say that we BEST friends.

and Mio go ask Alek before you post something like this

Mlad treated me like kind of scammer or guy who made a crime on osbot

i respect all of Mods and players

I respect everything you said

It's my right to ask from you to BANN my account from OSBot and delete it from your site forever.

5a47173a68269_photo4.thumb.png.16ff8ee481933833363196d761832263.png

Firstly, you came back from heavy inactivity about 2-3 weeks ago. I noticed you personally, along with some other members. Seemed sketchy even before you put the account up for pricecheck/sale. You were posting random shit for 2 weeks, to seem like you're a regular member of the community. Then all of the sudden, boom, a 99er is for sale. Cmon bruh :???:

On your "urgent" point; I don't understand, why can't you just sell the account on PA, or any other website? You're claiming it's urgent, you want to buy your kid a present or whatever it is you were saying in the chat, then why are you so eager to sell to OSB members only then? If it's SO urgent, I don't think you should care where you sell it, who you sell it to; as long as you sell it and cash in.

Not even gonna comment on the "friends with Alek" part. Disgusting. I've tried to help you in chat, told you to sell offsite for GP/Crypto, and then sell the GP to Bogla (via Paypal). Fucking do that already, stop trying to manipulate osb members into buying your account. You have to realise there's a thin market for these accounts, you will always have a hard time selling it - forcing it down someones throat with false claims won't help.

• Like 1