agility prymaid

LOL_152

recently got scammed on my hcim( lost bank and my hcim status) so now I'm starting to bot for my first time to get my full graceful back and now i want my gp back and the only way ill play the game again is if i dont get banned by the time i get graceful. if i do get graceful i need someone to do agility prymaid i will be 75 agility which means 0 fails. someone give me gp per xp. will be ready for service in 3 days since botting 10 hours a day will take me 3 days to get graceful. 

On 2017-12-20 at 12:16 AM, LOL_152 said:

recently got scammed on my hcim( lost bank and my hcim status) so now I'm starting to bot for my first time to get my full graceful back and now i want my gp back and the only way ill play the game again is if i dont get banned by the time i get graceful. if i do get graceful i need someone to do agility prymaid i will be 75 agility which means 0 fails. someone give me gp per xp. will be ready for service in 3 days since botting 10 hours a day will take me 3 days to get graceful. 

I can do this for you if u still need

On 2017. 12. 19. at 11:16 PM, LOL_152 said:

pry-maid, you perv bastard

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

why dont you just bot the 'prymaid' as well?

Edited by gearing

On 2017-12-20 at 12:16 AM, LOL_152 said:

Add my skype:dainius.dijoks will do for a reasonable price