Hacked for over 1b+ 07

Pali

within the last few months i purchased a lot of 07 gold from sellers here at OSBot. But recently today i have been hacked. lost my tbow and everything else. I had a bank pin but no authenticator. but how did the hacker get my bank pin? its not saved in OSBot settigns or anything. and it cant be mouse or key logs. because bank pin number changes place everytime it is clicked. could it be his virus allows him to record my screen or view my screen when i was playing and entering my bank pin? All this happened because i played and installed the new software Dawntained RSPS. so i am sure he binded his virus with the client. and i googled Dawntained RAT and many people say it has virus as well. When i logged into my account the password was still the same. except no items. hacker added authenticator. and he was also botting zulrah with welfare gear such as void. I believe he is a OSbot member. I dont recall seeing any other zulrah bots on botting sites for sale. It was at clan wars when i logged in going into portal to regen HP/stats......

EDIT wil reformat my 3 computers tonight. All 3 had dawntained installed. But as far as im concerned, my OSBot account should be secure. Added a 2FA just now.

Edited by Pali

1 minute ago, Alek said:

Was it a common pin like the last 4 of your social, birthday, etc? Were you using private scripts?

was going to ask if it was something common,

or they could have used a bruteforcer (even though jagex tried to block them, they are still possible to use for pins)

4 minutes ago, Alek said:

Was it a common pin like the last 4 of your social, birthday, etc? Were you using private scripts?

no private scripts. only used osbot premium scripts. but that account with tbow is my main. never botted ever since the 2 day ban. not a common bank pin. its one of my high school student ID number from 5 years ago. like S123456789  then i picked the first 4 numbers after the S from my student number.

EDIT i am 90% sure the hacker is from osbot possibly. he was using fruit zulrah script to bot my main. what other bots sites have a zulrah bot that can renew stats at clan wars? I know Tri zulrah but i think that script is outdated.

Edited by Pali

1 minute ago, ozeki6 said:

I was hacked for 1.2b when gold was about 2.5$/m :'( . The guy had some kind of monitoring software , he saw my pin and he shut down my pc to have enough time to scam me. 

how did he gain access to your info though?

the fault lies with the user most of the cases

4 minutes ago, Muffins said:

was going to ask if it was something common,

or they could have used a bruteforcer (even though jagex tried to block them, they are still possible to use for pins)

But after multiple wrong attempts, wouldnt the account bank pin be locked for X minutes? my account was fine 24 hours ago.

1 minute ago, uta said:

That would take like for ever though rigth ?

depends

Just now, Pali said:

But after multiple wrong attempts, wouldnt the account bank pin be locked for X minutes? my account was fine 24 hours ago.

I believe they tried that but there is a way around it if you log in and out im pretty sure