Wanted to thank people

Butta

Wanted to thank people from my previous threads, especially @gearing for being a c*ck. 

kGcPVJ8.png

GZ to all the people who trusted me 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/120974-not-sure-if-anyone-noticed/
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/122345-you-could-have-doubled-your-money-if-you-trusted-me/

@HeyImJamie :feels:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Explv said:

I don't know why people care about this crypto hype.

Unless you have a sizeable amount of cash to invest, or you got in very early, you're making chump change at the end of the day.

Yea return percentage is what matters. 

ICO's are the best option for newcomers. High risk/high reward. 

Edit: Saw that you have chart analysis. It doesn't mean anything. I can easily get older 'chart analysis' and just show how wrong they today. 

Edited by dreameo

20 minutes ago, Explv said:

I don't know why people care about this crypto hype.

Unless you have a sizeable amount of cash to invest, or you got in very early, you're making chump change at the end of the day.

well, i did all what you just mentioned :)

when is early tho? today, if price goes up 100x by the next year?

25 minutes ago, Butta said:

well, i did all what you just mentioned :)

when is early tho? today, if price goes up 100x by the next year?

Note: I am no expert on trading, or crypto currencies, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, but...

The current massive price increases of crypto currencies is not due to their actual intrinsic value, but because there is a bubble, everyone wants to buy to get fast, easy money. It's very similar to the dot com bubble.

The odds of ETH going up 100x are probably far less than the odds of ETH crashing to 0.

It's all well and good if you're trading in the short term, just looking to make some money, and get out. But "hodl" is pretty damn risky in my opinion.

If ETH, or BTC or whatever currency were to suddenly, seriously crash, people will start to panic sell...

When that happens you are going to find it very difficult to sell any of your stock before the price hits 0, and there goes all of your investment.

All it really takes is some major regulations, a major security flaw, or a significant amount of stock dumping for it to happen.

And personally i'd rather just put $5k into a safe investment, or just buy some nice shit, than put it into a super volatile crypto currency where I (might) make $1k (who cares) or might lose it all.

Your thread "You could have DOUBLED your money if you trusted me." could easily have been called "You would have lost your money if you trusted me." right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above points.

Edited by Explv

16 minutes ago, Explv said:

Note: I am no expert on trading, or crypto currencies, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, but...

The current massive price increases of crypto currencies is not due to their actual intrinsic value, but because there is a bubble, everyone wants to buy to get fast, easy money. It's very similar to the dot com bubble.

The odds of ETH going up 100x are probably far less than the odds of ETH crashing to 0.

It's all well and good if you're trading in the short term, just looking to make some money, and get out. But "hodl" is pretty damn risky in my opinion.

If ETH, or BTC or whatever currency were to suddenly, seriously crash, people will start to panic sell...

When that happens you are going to find it very difficult to sell any of your stock before the price hits 0, and there goes all of your investment.

All it really takes is some major regulations, a major security flaw, or a significant amount of stock dumping for it to happen.

And personally i'd rather just put $5k into a safe investment, or just buy some nice shit, than put it into a super volatile crypto currency where I (might) make $1k (who cares) or might lose it all.

Your thread "You could have DOUBLED your money if you trusted me." could easily have been called "You would have lost your money if you trusted me." right now.

it is risky for sure, gotta take some risks in life i guess.
Wise words tho! :)

Edited by Butta
  • Like 1

On 12-12-2017 at 5:03 PM, Explv said:

That pretty much sums it up.