Regarding osrs gp prices.

version69

So recently i have been thinking about prices of osrs gp an how they fluctuate. Is there anyway to tell when prices will go up and when prices will go down? Or do you think prices will just keep dropping to the point where they are going to be like 75 cents per mil? Im just wondering if theres anyway to determine the price kinda like the same way people guess the market irl or even in game of certain products haha. What do you guys think? Will the prices rise, drop, or stay between 1 usd to 1.10 usd?

As i said im just trying to get more then 4-5 peoples intake on this. But i also want to see if they think itll go up down stay around the same price for a however long they think and why they think it will happen as they think it will. Just like people in stock markets know when to buy for low because they know it will go up for them to sell for high. Even like flipping in runescape. Im interested to see a bunch of different opinions on this.