RandomInc SudokuSolver [Source | Moneymaker | Low Req]

RandomInc

RandomIncSudokuSolver

Hello everyone, this is my first script I made for the OsBot client. It was my intention to learn the api.

This script will try to solve the sudoku minigame, after solving it, it will buy runes. (Default settings are DEATH, NATURE and COSMIC runes). 

I'm too lazy to make a GUI at the moment. You can change the runes and the solve speed in the main Script class. 

There is a simple paint that tells you how many sudoku's you've solved and how much profit you've made.

Don't run this script for too long and without the break handler! The sudoku minigame has a high ban rate...

It will automatically detect your screen brightness and set it on the forth position (since it relies on color data). 

You need to start it next to Ali (it will not web walk or anything like that). 

Make sure you have enough money in your inventory. If it runs out, the script will be stopped.

Source and jar download

Feedback is welcome!

Happy botting  :cash:

~RandomInc

Edit: I would like to apply for the script writer rank I, is this possible with current script?

Edited by RandomInc
Applying for script writer I
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Wow nice release, I'm really interested in looking at that source AHA!

2 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Nice release.

1 minute ago, Team Cape said:

Good looking stuff! Have you scripted for another botting client before?

Thanks!

Yes, I have the script writer rank on another oldschool botting site (house rules say I cannot say the name..).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RandomInc said:

Thanks!

Yes, I have the script writer rank on another oldschool botting site (house rules say I cannot say the name..).

Understood - I only skimmed through the code, but it looked pretty clean! I look forward to reading through the logic of your sudoku solver in a bit! :) 

Edited by Team Cape
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, RandomInc said:

Edit: I would like to apply for the script writer rank I, is this possible with current script?

There is a little bit of a process to get Scripter rank I. You receive Scripter I rank when you get a script uploaded to the SDN (Script Delivery Network).

Check out the 4 articles under the announcements here:

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/181-open-sdn-upload-requests/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheWind said:

There is a little bit of a process to get Scripter rank I. You receive Scripter I rank when you get a script uploaded to the SDN (Script Delivery Network).

Check out the 4 articles under the announcements here:

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/181-open-sdn-upload-requests/

Alright thanks.

Guess I need to made some small modifications. I'll apply tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RandomInc said:

RandomIncSudokuSolver

Hello everyone, this is my first script I made for the OsBot client. It was my intention to learn the api.

This script will try to solve the sudoku minigame, after solving it, it will buy runes. (Default settings are DEATH, NATURE and COSMIC runes). 

I'm too lazy to make a GUI at the moment. You can change the runes and the solve speed in the main Script class. 

There is a simple paint that tells you how many sudoku's you've solved and how much profit you've made.

Don't run this script for too long and without the break handler! The sudoku minigame has a high ban rate...

It will automatically detect your screen brightness and set it on the forth position (since it relies on color data). 

You need to start it next to Ali (it will not web walk or anything like that). 

Make sure you have enough money in your inventory. If it runs out, the script will be stopped.

Source and jar download

Feedback is welcome!

Happy botting  :cash:

~RandomInc

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see what you come out next with :D Welcome to OSBot!

• Like 1