Need advice Main perm ban

jesenican

Just need advice dont ask how but i got my main perm banned 2k total bla bla...im idiot i know but when it got banned i used diff ip in diffrent country on diffrent pc :O...so i send that appeal to rec acc back but it take 30 days for reply...he alredy had 2 day ban half year ago..if this doesnt work is there any other way to appeal this as it was "hacked"..im willing to pay nice money for help

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

Ofcourse he says no because it isnt 100% ratio. it can Always fails 

Ofc it's not 100% but it shows he doesn't have any confidence in "his" methods. Even though it probably doesn't take him more than 15 mins to send in whatever info it is he isn't willing to waste it for a chance to get 100M because he knows it's mostly BS :) 

@Chuckle you're a legend if people are truly paying 100m for something they can do on their own. I bow down to the king himself. What a nice representation of our human stupidity.

As for the topic, I wouldn't know much about recovering, but the obvious thing is to try to recover from the IP that was used to play on the account. Claiming the acc has been stolen (also, from your original IP for the account) is a possibility aswell.

As for future ref, add some variety when you bot on important accounts. If you're too lazy/have no time to do anything at all by yourself, heck, try botting 5-6 differrent things within few days, some quests too, with constant breaks (can be implemented into OSBot) just so it doesn't seem like a typical "10hr same skill no breaks" account that easily gets flagged. They've been hunting bots for well over 15 years now, we have to be smart about it - but then again, I'm pretty sure that I could make a maxed 99 acc with all quests purely botted with no troubles. I'm actually on that road already with one of my test accounts, just smart/safe botting is needed.

Also, I don't suggest botting for money on your main/important accounts. Bot stats, quests, with constant breaks and A LOT of variety. It can also be set up automatically for the entire day if you're gone from home. Make irrelevant/suicide accounts on proxy servers to make money on. Botting fletching or whatever u did for 10hr on ur main acc PURELY for cash (even with your custom mouseclicker) will get you banned eventually. You did last longer, because of your custom stuff, but sooner or later...

Sretno brate, samo me PM ako imas jos pitanja. :ditto:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Theminis said:

@Chuckle you're a legend if people are truly paying 100m for something they can do on their own. I bow down to the king himself. What a nice representation of our human stupidity.

As for the topic, I wouldn't know much about recovering, but the obvious thing is to try to recover from the IP that was used to play on the account. Claiming the acc has been stolen (also, from your original IP for the account) is a possibility aswell.

As for future ref, add some variety when you bot on important accounts. If you're too lazy/have no time to do anything at all by yourself, heck, try botting 5-6 differrent things within few days, some quests too, with constant breaks (can be implemented into OSBot) just so it doesn't seem like a typical "10hr same skill no breaks" account that easily gets flagged. They've been hunting bots for well over 15 years now, we have to be smart about it - but then again, I'm pretty sure that I could make a maxed 99 acc with all quests purely botted with no troubles. I'm actually on that road already with one of my test accounts, just smart/safe botting is needed.

Also, I don't suggest botting for money on your main/important accounts. Bot stats, quests, with constant breaks and A LOT of variety. It can also be set up automatically for the entire day if you're gone from home. Make irrelevant/suicide accounts on proxy servers to make money on. Botting fletching or whatever u did for 10hr on ur main acc PURELY for cash (even with your custom mouseclicker) will get you banned eventually. You did last longer, because of your custom stuff, but sooner or later...

Sretno brate, samo me PM ako imas jos pitanja. :ditto:

thanks for the byatiful reply...

znao sam ja to samo sam se opustio previše i ukenjo hardcore xD al mozda ga dobijem nazad u kontaktu sam sa jednim Mod iz rsja

• Like 1

Gl on getting it back. I've tried reaching out to jmods on twitter for my old main that got permanently banned but all they do is direct you to the ban appeal page. My appeal didn't get quashed so it's gone forever.. hopefully there's some playtime on different ip's on your account so they'll perhaps think you were hijacked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jesenican said:

Just need advice dont ask how but i got my main perm banned 2k total bla bla...im idiot i know but when it got banned i used diff ip in diffrent country on diffrent pc :O...so i send that appeal to rec acc back but it take 30 days for reply...he alredy had 2 day ban half year ago..if this doesnt work is there any other way to appeal this as it was "hacked"..im willing to pay nice money for help

you did the right thing, drink some lasko while you are waiting for the reply, also you can create the ex-yugo osbot subforum with @Theminis lol

there is nothing else to be done

• Boge 1