At what point is gold farming profitable?

The Devil

On 2017. 10. 24. at 12:36 AM, thedevilhacker said:

I bought a vps and proxy and paying $30 a month for it. It can run 4 bots and lets say im suicide yews with those 4 bots that will last 48 hours.

yews are currently 50k p/h x 4 = 200k p/h

Lets multiply that by 38 (subtracted 10 hours for training 1-60 wc)

So weve come out to 7.6m per 48 hours.

If we multiply that by 15 to figure out our profit over 30 days we come out to 114m per month.

Now its time to sell! 114 x .8 = $91.2 - $30 = $61.2 per month per vps.

Is this the return on investment i should be expecting? Also if i want to live off of goldfarming is running 200 accounts (for an expected $3,000 per month) without me having to put in more than 40hrs a week feasible? 

If anyone out there is willing to mentor me to make this a lucrative business send me a pm and we can talk about how much id need to pay you for valuable information.

get your proxy from @Token 15USDish a year LOL

On 10/23/2017 at 7:46 PM, thedevilhacker said:

Well during my test it seems i can run a yew bot for 48 hours before being banned. As long as i can transfer my materials over before then im netting 7.2m so i dont mind buying fresh tut accounts every 48 hours.

so far it seems for my $30 investment running 4 yew bots i can expect a return in about a week and a half.

Also have to take into account in the time of getting them to cut yews. Need to get the levels first