APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Hey APA,

I noticed the bot has a small clicking area when clicking on the obstacle whilst the actual clicking area is pretty big as shown in runelite's agility plugin. 

screenshot of the logger.

https://gyazo.com/40369c4f5c744be549c43d737173b69a

is it possible to implement a bigger area for the bot to click on as to more randomise the x and y values? 

I do have my worries because sometimes it clicks on the same pixel.

-Wallbeer

ps: Can you link me any posts or threads about beginner script writing? I have experience with Java.

Edited by wallbeer
added a question on the end

1 hour ago, wallbeer said:

Hey APA,

I noticed the bot has a small clicking area when clicking on the obstacle whilst the actual clicking area is pretty big as shown in runelite's agility plugin. 

screenshot of the logger.

https://gyazo.com/40369c4f5c744be549c43d737173b69a

is it possible to implement a bigger area for the bot to click on as to more randomise the x and y values? 

I do have my worries because sometimes it clicks on the same pixel.

-Wallbeer

ps: Can you link me any posts or threads about beginner script writing? I have experience with Java.

Hey,

Those co-ordinates printed in the logger are actually the positions of the tiles in the world, not screen co-ordinates. The interactions are handled internally by the API, but I believe they are biased to the centre of the clickable region (presumably by some kind of Gaussian distribution). As a result, the exact projected position clicked will rarely be repeated. I believe a linear randomness would not fit this use case very well.

As for beginner script threads, the tutorials subforum would be a good place to start: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/250-tutorials/

Good luck :) - let me know if you have any further questions. I'm always happy to help!

Apa

12 hours ago, 99erythang said:

I was running canifis rooftop without alching for 19k xp/hr, but when I added high alching to the canifis course I am only getting 11k agility xp an hour. I feel like alching should not lessen the xp/hr that much.

Hmm, you're right - that is quite a significant drop. It could be to do with mirror mode (if you are using it? If so, you might find stealth injection a little more efficient - worth a try). I'll investigate.

Apa