APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, cocainecowboy said:

Is this Script compatible with Mirror mode? and Can i Get a trial please? Thank you.

The script should work with mirror mode. The mirror client is not as stable as stealth injection though, so I would strongly recommend sticking to Stealth Injection with this script (and in general!)

I've just started a 24h trial on your account so you can give it a go. Good luck!

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

5 hours ago, roddyrut said:

Hi Just tested out your crab bot I would like to buy it too, I am just curious to have a free trial on the rooftop agility please, and can i pay osrs gp?

Sure - Rooftop agility trial started :)

You can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

19 minutes ago, xlindseyj said:

If this is a progressive script, it should include the gnome agility course, shouldn't it? I got a trial from you in order to level up but it doesn't support the lowest level course to progress from. I'll likely purchase in the future once I get up a few levels.

It is progressive in the sense that it will take you to the next course once you've achieved a sufficient level, however this script only supports rooftop courses.

The reason for this is the price - if the script were an all-in-one agility script, it would have to cost more so as not to undercut the other similar scripts on the store. As a result, if I were to make the change to AIO, I would have to raise the price which I would not like to do!

Best

Apa

8 hours ago, Lee McCann said:

Hey Apa,

Have you ran the bot with high alchs recently? Unsure if it's all courses, but varrock course with high alchs seems to slow down the agility quite a bit, and the alchs are only 300/hour. Seems like it could run a lot smoother, a lot of downtime currently.

Appreciate all the effort ^.^

Are you running in mirror mode or stealth injection? I've been testing this in Stealth injection and it doesn't seem to be this inefficient. I'll do some more test runs and look into this though.

Best

Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Are you running in mirror mode or stealth injection? I've been testing this in Stealth injection and it doesn't seem to be this inefficient. I'll do some more test runs and look into this though.

Best

Apa

Stealth, I dislike mirror mode.

Best way I can describe, once it lands on the roof, a human would most likely ;

click next obstacle, alch while running, reclick obstacle to go over it. rinse/repeat for applicable obstacles.

For now, I've watched the bot do the following;

Land on roof, wait a tiny amount of time, then do an alch, wait till the alch is done, then click on the obstacle and run to it without alching, land on next roof, pause, alch, wat till alch is done, repeat.

Apologies if this explanation was worded awkwardly.

• Like 1