APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 4/12/2019 at 7:03 PM, Yaizi said:

Interested in Trial please!

Sure - trial started :)

3 hours ago, iluv2gethigh said:

May I have a 24 hours trail please? :)

Hey,

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week!

Apa

15 hours ago, nocturnalwolve said:

can i get a trial please? my account isn't older than 7 days, but ive already bought a script, couldn't find the rule anywhere to figure out if it made a difference, let me know, thanks!

Looks like your account is over a week old so i've just started a 24h trial on your account :) The rule is there to prevent trial farmers and is required by OSBot.

Enjoy!

Apa

9 hours ago, stephan travain said:

Would love a 24hour trial but my account is new, although I've bought VIP as I plan on botting seriously and have a lot of experience and time doing so on other clients. What are the banrates like on this script and what type of anti-ban/detection settings am I able to manipulate? 

Having VIP seems like a sufficient substitute :)

I've just started a 24h trial on your account. As for banrates, this is less to do with the script, and much more to do with how you use it. Some rooftop courses have higher traffic than others, and as such tend to be more risky. If you keep a low profile, use generous breaks with short sessions and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine.

Here is a screenshot of the start up interface so you can see what options are available. It is worth noting that all random movement parameters are randomised following a gaussian distribution when you start the script, so it is *highly* unlikely that any two instances of the script will run the same way.

dgdFFc3.jpg

Good luck!

-Apa