APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 2/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, Carlpv said:

trial please? 

Sure, trials activated :)

On 2/28/2019 at 6:13 AM, NuggetLover said:

Trial please?

To qualify for a trial, your OSBot account must be over a week old (this is OSBot policy). As a result, I cannot offer you a trial just yet. Sorry about that - please come back in 6 days :)

Hey dude, just wanted to say that I started using this today and everything looks good so far. I'm at Pollnivneach. There is a bug I found (I think) unless I'm taking an enforced break....!?

The second step is jumping on the market stall just before the grab banner step. I think when the camera is in a certain postion, the grab banner isn't being found (possibly because the banner is so thin and 2 dimensional, it almost disappears? I end up just standing there. I can get out of it by slightly touching the arrow key to change the camera direction. It happens infrequently - so 3 times in the last 90 minutes. 

5 hours ago, Bebott said:

Hey dude, just wanted to say that I started using this today and everything looks good so far. I'm at Pollnivneach. There is a bug I found (I think) unless I'm taking an enforced break....!?

The second step is jumping on the market stall just before the grab banner step. I think when the camera is in a certain postion, the grab banner isn't being found (possibly because the banner is so thin and 2 dimensional, it almost disappears? I end up just standing there. I can get out of it by slightly touching the arrow key to change the camera direction. It happens infrequently - so 3 times in the last 90 minutes. 

Hmm, that's a little worrying. There's probably not all that much I can do about this as i'm using the built in OSBot interactions, but as a temporary fix, you can always enable the random movements which should jog the camera every couple of minutes.

You might find this happens less if you're more zoomed out or even in resizeable. Perhaps give that a try?

40 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, that's a little worrying. There's probably not all that much I can do about this as i'm using the built in OSBot interactions, but as a temporary fix, you can always enable the random movements which should jog the camera every couple of minutes.

You might find this happens less if you're more zoomed out or even in resizeable. Perhaps give that a try?

Thanks dude, will give it a go tomorrow when I can watch it. 

How do I enable random camera movements? Is it the camera checkbox in the debug tab under settings?

On 3/1/2019 at 7:08 PM, Bebott said:

Thanks dude, will give it a go tomorrow when I can watch it. 

How do I enable random camera movements? Is it the camera checkbox in the debug tab under settings?

Hey,

Apologies for the confusion, I just realised that in this script the random camera movements and mouse movements are enabled permanently by default. (there is not an option to enable/disable this in the UI). As a result, you should see that the camera will turn by some amount every couple of minutes or so (randomised, of course).

Apa

11 hours ago, Turkoize said:

turkoize.png

easily say this bot is amazing with breaks and mirror mode. EZ 99 incoming

Woo, awesome to hear - that's some impressive gains :) Looks like you've already earned more than the cost of the script back from the looted marks as well.

-Apa

8 hours ago, calcmo123 said:

Hi APA, could I please have a trial?

Sure, trial activated !