APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

19 minutes ago, ZickZucker said:

Forgot to just select varrock top so bot basically went afk mode clicking the canafis gate for 7hrs on a test acc. No failsafes against not getting exp or not moving a tile?

Hey,

The script used to have a check for the priest in peril quest, however this was removed due to login issues at the time. Now that those login issues with the client have been fixed, I can re-add the quest check and the script will stop in this particular case. Thanks for the reminder.

In general though, I wouldn't rely on this script (or any other) detecting a misconfiguration - the UI is designed to set up the script after all. I'd suggest always double checking your settings before leaving your account unattended.

Best

Apa

11 minutes ago, PotLuk said:

I can't seem to make the bot high alch even though I have fire runes, and natures in inventory and I'm wielding a fire staff. I'm attempting to high alch yew longbow (u) and have typed it into the box. What am I doing wrong?

It's capital sensitive if I remember right. Type this "Yew longbow (u)".

13 hours ago, REDMAGE said:

Hey Apa. Switching the screen size to fixed (per your suggestion in another thread) resolved the food issue I was having. Thanks again for the help. Sorry for spamming on your threads haha.

Glad you got this sorted. It's a bit bizarre that screen size affected this, i'll run some tests and forward a bug report onto the developers if I uncover what could have caused this.

-Apa

9 hours ago, PotLuk said:

I just fixed it.. i used just "Yew longbow"

Glad you got it sorted. As you've found, the name string has to match perfectly - while this might be a little annoying/fiddly, it is for security reasons. The last thing I want is for the script to try and guess what you meant when you typed in something incorrectly and inadvertently alch one of your valuable items!

-Apa